Time Recording Coordinator - Assistant
Publicity Coordinator

Baton rider
GS Girl

Baton Support team
GS Boyz 1
GS Boyz 2
GS Boyz 3

I'd ride this leg of the circuit as long as the dates ok with other commitments :thumb

Looks like you better make sure that pink bra fits a 46" chest :D

Is it still possible for me to be involved with this section of the challenge... I need some details on date / time please...

I'll be one of the GS Boyz depending on the date. Any idea when it will be yet ?

I'd be happy to help out on either this leg or the Berwick to Scarborough leg depending on where you might want me. As one of the GS Boyz Subject of course to dates etc....

Cheers :thumb

I would be more than happy to be the Lady rider for this section, if there are no other takers... my 1150 is rearing to go, day or night, however it works out... and I look forward to rising to this charitable team challenge... :thumb

Room 101 said:
I would be more than happy to be the Lady rider for this section, if there are no other takers... my 1150 is rearing to go, day or night, however it works out... and I look forward to rising to this charitable team challenge... :thumb

Nice one :thumb

It'll be a pleasure to ride with you :bounce1

HOGDAWG said:
I'd be happy to help out on either this leg or the Berwick to Scarborough leg depending on where you might want me. As one of the GS Boyz Subject of course to dates etc....

Cheers :thumb

I'm only a few miles from Hogdawg, Scarborough is directly west, so am happy to ride on either leg, dependant on......... all the usual :)

ginger chris said:
I'm only a few miles from Hogdawg, Scarborough is directly west, so am happy to ride on either leg, dependant on......... all the usual :)

Are you stalking me? :D

Bit of a round up;

Our lady = Room101 (Sue)

Support riders:

Parky
Hogdawg
Ginger Chris
Whatton

(Good job we've not all got silly names eh?)

As we're last it looks like we'll be leaving Scarborough late morning on Saturday the 9th of September, the route looks like taking 5 hours with stops.

Any more for any more?

I'm not local to either Scarborough or Kings Lynn so not sure who or what to do about a bit of local publicity. I presume a standard info pack covering the whole event will be produced that we can pass on to raise support
a070.gif

Can help out with info for Scarborough, just ask away,
The local Scarborough paper is called

Scarborough evening news

Owned by this media group, so could prove usefull in other areas to, :thumb

http://www.mediauk.com/owners/41/johnston-press

If you need cafe,s, petrol/toilet stop, GPS cor- ordinates, giz us a shout :thumb :D

Whatton said:
I'm not local to either Scarborough or Kings Lynn so not sure who or what to do about a bit of local publicity. I presume a standard info pack covering the whole event will be produced that we can pass on to raise support
a070.gif

In answer to the above, yes there will be standard information packs that can be passed to local regional newspapers for publicity etc. nearer the time. Every region will get copies well in advance of the ride.

Its all being worked on at the moment. There's alot happening behind the scenes.... all good stuff though :)

Whatton said:
As we're last it looks like we'll be leaving Scarborough late morning on Saturday the 9th of September, the route looks like taking 5 hours with stops.

Sounds good to me :beerjug:

What silly names? :cool:

I don't mind doing a dry run of the proposed route, as soon as I've got my heated gloves fixed.. :spitfire or the weather takes a decided turn for the better... :thumb

I don't posses GPS so I'm relying on the good old fashioned road numbers on the tank bag to get to the destination... although I don't mind taking some advice from you lot with t' fancy s'fisticated GPS...

..although my previous experience of following Jez with said technology has had the tendency to lead us blindly through someones back garden...I think that a combination of the two is probably well advised :rolleyes:

I'm happy...

... to join the dry run crew. :clap

I followed Jez through some nice gardens a couple of weeks ago. He knows where theres some good uns, and gnomes too! :D

Chris

Hogdawg....Here's Johnny! :cool:

ginger chris said:
... to join the dry run crew. :clap

I followed Jez through some nice gardens a couple of weeks ago. He knows where theres some good uns, and gnomes too! :D

Chris

Hogdawg....Here's Johnny! :cool:

:hide :yikes

:jes

Back
Top Bottom