Pink Way Region 1 - Kings Lynn to QEII Bridge (Dartford)

RAM-man

depleted member !
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Region 1 - Kings Lynn to QEII Bridge (Dartford)

Please reply in this thread your entry or nomination for a regional role

Regional Team
POT leader
POT Leader - Assistant 1
POT Leader - Assistant 1

Charity Coordinator
Time Recording Coordinator -Team leader
Time Recording Coordinator - Assistant
Publicity Coordinator

Baton rider
GS Girl

Baton Support team
GS Boyz 1
GS Boyz 2
GS Boyz 3

Hello,
Happy to help, put me down for anything (apart from the pink bra bit :D ).

Andy

Hello -
I've just had a trawl through Burdock's original thread on this (here ) to see if anyone had expressed an interest in helping on Region 11 when the idea was first floated. Came up with this list....

Marks adventure
Shane
Milk Tray Man
Noddy (who said he might be up for a Coordinator role ;) )
Lamble
Llama
Bill gser
Pathologic

Are any of you still up for it?

If I'm still here

I'm moving to the USA on March 27th. My bikes up for sale. So if I'm still around and if i've still got a bike, I'll be delighted to ride along.

When is our leg of the run scheduled?

Happy to assist with the QEll to Southampton leg especially as I live in Dartford.
Steve

update please

Hi all,
:bow I dont care who's in charge, or what time it is, but need an update on dates :nenau as this morning I relised I cocked my rota up for work, I said earlier I was off. :( Doh so will need to book the dates off for my leg kings lynn to qe2 bridge need ASAP went to kings lynn this morning to make a delivery wet roads in the morning dry in the afternoon :beerjug:

Hello peeps,
Seeing as dates are now set and there was a gap against this Region for a coordinator role I've stuck my name down/head up/neck out/foot forward/etc/etc.

I need to have a chat with Lucy or someone on the national organising crew about their plans, then I'll start chasing people to confirm they're still OK with the dates. Have a look here .

pip pip

Andy

I'd be happy to help in any way needed, if needed! Anywhere in / around East Anglia would be fine.

EDIT - This pink background clashes with my avatar piccie - time to introduce a bit of transparency I think!

Hello - cheers to Rob, John, 650EB (edit: + Llama) for the offers of help - I will be taking you up on that! :thumb

Bill gser, Milk Tray Man, Beemer, zed zed - now that the dates are up, are you still available to help, either on the day or with anything like charity contacts and fund raising?

It's obviously early days yet, but one of the key things we are missing is a lady rider for our stretch as baton holder! If you know any GS riding ladies (or even ladies who ride bikes for whom we could arrange a loan of a GS for the day) that would be up for this, please let me know.

I'm going to start thinking about a route through R1 over the next week or so, which I'll post up for comment. But if anyone has any suggestions they're more than welcome.

Cheers :beerjug:

Andy

If nobody comes forward then I dont mind stepping into the breach (so to speak).... and yes I will be riding a GS :)

Just let me know....

WICKED!!! :bow

Cheers Duchess, thanks very much for offering to make the trip over. :beerjug:

Andy

up for it

Hi Andy
Yep :clap still up for it if the dates are 6th -9th @ 0900 start K/Lynn :bounce1 can help on day :confused: , as well as ride the route :bounce1 :bounce1 , will pm you :bow

bakerlonglegs said:
WICKED!!! :bow

Cheers Duchess, thanks very much for offering to make the trip over. :beerjug:

Andy

:hapybnce: You're more than welcome ..... :)

Still OK with me

bakerlonglegs said:
Hello - cheers to Rob, John, 650EB (edit: + Llama) for the offers of help - I will be taking you up on that! :thumb

Bill gser, Milk Tray Man, Beemer, zed zed - now that the dates are up, are you still available to help, either on the day or with anything like charity contacts and fund raising?

It's obviously early days yet, but one of the key things we are missing is a lady rider for our stretch as baton holder! If you know any GS riding ladies (or even ladies who ride bikes for whom we could arrange a loan of a GS for the day) that would be up for this, please let me know.

I'm going to start thinking about a route through R1 over the next week or so, which I'll post up for comment. But if anyone has any suggestions they're more than welcome.

Cheers :beerjug:

Andy

Happy to help/take part on the 6th, will book the day as leave so I can be flexible. Can be reached via glen.bagnall@btopenworld.com and will fire back mobile number on receipt of an email.

All the best

Glen

Back
Top Bottom