A Run To The Hills 2006

Bookings for dinner seem to be a bit slow :(

At the moment its just me & Whatton - a table for two in a quiet corner please, maitre 'd :D :D

if shes better

I will come, tis the land o me fathers birth, just depends on t missis, owes just ad one o them thar hystericalectomies today! poor bugger she looks like shite and she dont deserve it, if shes owt like ill be there, under canvas of course!

The young and the beautifull have but one enemy! TIME! :thumb

jaber said:
I will come, tis the land o me fathers birth, just depends on t missis, owes just ad one o them thar hystericalectomies today! poor bugger she looks like shite and she dont deserve it, if shes owt like ill be there, under canvas of course!

The young and the beautifull have but one enemy! TIME! :thumb

Bloody hell Steve, :eek: your missus looked fine two weeks ago. Please give her my regards and wish her well soonest. :thumb
If you can make it a couple of us are on the 1345 sailing, Irish Ferries from Holyhead on Friday 24th. Hope to see you on that ole basic thingy. :dabone

hey up Rob

Thanks for concerne mate its tough at the top y know, that lady is every ting to me, it kills me t see her in pain, although she looks better each time i see her, i will pass your regards on tomoz ( my 50th by the way) all bein well oil sea yez in oirland! :beer:

Booked room

Hi Aidan. I have just booked my room for this weekend. I'm not sure when I will be arriving on Friday evening, so it will probably be the chippy,but can you put my name down for dinner on Saturday nt. Thanks. Looking forward to meeting you guys and putting some face's to names.

Dave - I'll be meeting Dellis off the ferry on Friday morning & heading up so if you want to travel with us you'd be more than welcome :thumb

Thanks very much for the offer Jockser,but I'll be working until about 3.The plan is to head up after that. I'd never be able to keep up with you guys anyway.I'll see you up there.

kyle said:
seriously, is anybody camping at this?

I had not really explored the idea of camping at all Kyle for the following reasons;
1. There is no campsite close to Ramelton as far as I know and the B&B is only €30 per night.
2. At the end of March in Donegal the chances of poor weather are pretty high which is not so nice when tenting it.
3. It's very hard to find a venue where you have B&B, camping, food and beer all in the one spot.
4. I thought the atmosphere would be better if everyone was all in the one place with most amenities nearby.

I hope that you will be able to make it up for the craic Kyle. If this weekend goes well I am considering making it an annual event to kickstart the year.
Maybe I will be able to source that ideal locality for 2007.

Aidan :thumb

Oh Dear

Wish I could be there

But....Me and my mate who's also separated....are going to Lanzarote
On the Lash..........Will Keep you informed.....FNAR :thumb

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :clap :clap :clap

YB

Aidan1150
Is it Ok if I (non site sponsor) and a mate (non GS rider/non site sponsor) attend this weekend that you are organising for 24th March.

Ulysses said:
Aidan1150
Is it Ok if I (non site sponsor) and a mate (non GS rider/non site sponsor) attend this weekend that you are organising for 24th March.

the more the better... everyone will be welcome

It is a once in a lifetime opportunity to ride with two Dakar veterans!! :D

For the sake of a “road test” I’ve been out with the “Old Man” (76 and still going strong) tonight testing Guinness and Jameson. It works, I’m pi**ed see you next Friday :nono

Dave

Jaysus mate, if you can't keep up with a 76 yr old you'll be in serious bother with some of these lads next weekend :D :D :D

Wont be able to make this one im working the weekend.

Have a good one and loads of the black stuff :beer:

Back
Top Bottom