Achill Island 28th - 30th July 2006

I think we're talking about the Delphi Pass, on the road from Louisburgh to Leenane, very scenic route, especially at sunset. Sorry I haven't got a bigger picture, it was only one of those tiny wee cameras :D

Attachments

• delphi.jpg
    delphi.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 431
shuck raider said:
I think we're talking about the Delphi Pass, on the road from Louisburgh to Leenane, very scenic route, especially at sunset. Sorry I haven't got a bigger picture, it was only one of those tiny wee cameras :D

Shuck, are you going? If not can you PM me your address, I've somthing for you :thumb

Kev, going to be in Montana from 16 July - 18 August. PMed my addy, oooooh, I love surprises :)

Sounds like another plan is coming together. I'll note my interest but that weekend I'd only be able to make it for the saturday night so wouldn't want to take a room from someone who could make both days so will camp.

Cheers
Dave :)

Jockser said:
Guys, when you ring the hotel to book, ask for Beatrix & mention the BMW GS Weekend :thumb

Phone: +00353 (0)98 45138

I'm trying to get a copy of the menu to post (all I have is a bad fax copy ) to help whet your appetites ;)

Mind you, if you're like me you'll eat anything :D :D

.............................................................................................................................

When I rides from Galway to Leenane to Westport, I thinks
"I hope nobody ever finds out about this place" ..............
Sh1te!! Too late!

Bin Ridin said:
When I rides from Galway to Leenane to Westport, I thinks
"I hope nobody ever finds out about this place" ..............
Sh1te!! Too late!

I know! Surely the pictures of the place should put them off. Stay away guys, its a real shit hole!

Do you think that will work Bin?

Image-58B402309A9C11DA.jpg

Can someone print this pic as a poster, I'd buy it :thumb

Attachments

• ScreenShot024.jpg
    ScreenShot024.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 412
HTML:
Can someone print this pic as a poster, I'd buy it

No problem, how big do you want it!

If someone (Sugarcube?) could email me the original full res file I could get you a much better quality, but if not I'll see what can be done

Dennis :thumb

I am not sure if that is the right approach.
Perhaps a cartoon of St. Patrick and the place laden with snakes would do it?
Or fishermen getting pulled into the rivers by giant wild salmon?
Have to think of something or we're fecked....

I would like to provisionally book a place on this one.
Have to check dates/ holiday availability etc. Double room.

Aiden can I provisionally book a place too please ... for 2 people.

Thanks everso. :)

K.

Duchess & Den,

Please book directly with the hotel on 00 353 98 45138. Beatrix is the contact and please state that you are with the BMW GS weekend.

We have exclusive booking rights to the hotel until the end of March, so you have plenty of time, but do make that call. :thumb

Look forward to meeting you all there.

Aidan

Aiden, Jockser, is there a campsite close by, I can't confirm until closer too the time, but happy enough to pitch a tent

cheers in advance

schwarz baron said:
Aiden, Jockser, is there a campsite close by, I can't confirm until closer too the time, but happy enough to pitch a tent

cheers in advance

Aiden said:
The hotel has 25 rooms in a variety of combinations, double, single, twin etc. Camping will be available on the GAA football pitch next door to the hotel for a small fee of €15 per tent.

:thumb

Back
Top Bottom