I bet we've got more Berks :rolleyes: than they have Ox's :ymca :thumb

Shep

Shep said:
We could have a Berkshire section,

I bet we've got more Berks :rolleyes: than they have Ox's :ymca :thumb

Shep

Probably.

While were....

at could we have an Hampshire one as well... :D not that the GSers in Hampshire seem to want to get together.... :rolleyes:

Mick_rw said:
at could we have an Hampshire one as well... :D not that the GSers in Hampshire seem to want to get together.... :rolleyes:

It may be the Bakerman issue??? He seems to have a bit of a reputation :rolleyes:

There’s only me here. And maybe Possu.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I wonder if the janitor would create a St Helens section for me and Stu (Brut33)? :D

I was thinking we could declare UDI from the Northwest section, and build a large wall between the M58, M57 and M62 to keep out undesirables :D

I say chaps, this is the Oxfordshire section dontcha know?

You can talk that northern banter and feck orf

I was thinking we could declare UDI from the Northwest section, and build a large wall between the M58, M57 and M62 to keep out undesirables :D

Maybe we could offer a brown envelope to the local mayor and get planning permission.:augie:D

I say chaps, this is the Oxfordshire section dontcha know?

You can talk that northern banter and feck orf

I was just passing through and couldn't help myself. Anyway us ruftytufty northerners may just annexe you, it's part of a greater plan to take over the forum:D

Parking in oxford

Looking at the local website there appears to be bike parking in oriel square in the city centre. My question for those with local knowledge is how to get to it? From the east the access road appears to be buses and taxis only!

Oxford must be one of englands worst cities for access.

Oxford City are well known haters of all private transport which is why the city is clogged with empty buses. From the east you need to circle round north a bit and go down the Iffley Road then over Magdalen bridge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Note you can't go down the High Street from the East. You need to turn left into Merton Street (one of the oldest streets in Oxford, cobbled too) and follow it round. You can also access it from St Aldates/The High Street.

Appreciate this is too late for Captain Jack, but may be of use to future Oxford visitors!

Back
Top Bottom