Pre book for the East Midlands Event

Hi Bryn, What is the latest you can pre book online? (without paypal). Im still working on getting time off :(

Mermoto

mermoto said:
Hi Bryn, What is the latest you can pre book online? (without paypal). Im still working on getting time off :(

Mermoto

Friday morning before I leave for the venue :thumb I reckon a cut off time of 10.30 am would leave it as long as possible

Bryn :beerjug:

Only a couple of days now. :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1

I'm really looking forward to this event and things just keep getting better;

Attachments

• weather.JPG
    weather.JPG
    44.9 KB · Views: 103
The Saab's been nicked...the Citroen's off the road with a shot brake slave cyl, the Landy's not going to be out of the body shop before next week and yesterday the Adv lost all clutch action before the start of the PWAB ride :eek:

At this rate, I ain't even gonna make it...anyone want three prepaid tickets??? :rolleyes: :(

Shall I come round and pick you up, Bill?

Only one passenger seat available though... :mmmm

Fanum said:
The Saab's been nicked...the Citroen's off the road with a shot brake slave cyl, the Landy's not going to be out of the body shop before next week and yesterday the Adv lost all clutch action before the start of the PWAB ride :eek:

At this rate, I ain't even gonna make it...anyone want three prepaid tickets??? :rolleyes: :(

I saw this Bill and thought of you :thumb

Attachments

• LondonBus3.jpg
    LondonBus3.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 89
Aidan1150 said:
Don't be silly, he's much to big for that wee scooter. :D :D

Too big! he'd never handle the power ;)

Fanum said:

Bill, perhaps Steptoe has a loan bike you could use ;)

Ming's volunteered to drop you off ....but he didn't say where :D

Just secured a weekend pass :thumb
Leaving in the morning for the region 9 run. Booked for the Saturday, see you all then. :D
G C

G.C. said:
Just secured a weekend pass :thumb
Leaving in the morning for the region 9 run. Booked for the Saturday, see you all then. :D
G C

Got it :thumb

Have a good ride and see you at the venue

Bryn :beerjug:

Fanum said:

Bill,

I can lend you one of my pushbikes of you like. :nenau

Just booked for the Saturday night Bryn.....`av to work Friday night.. :(

Will still be with you in the day Friday though..... :thumb

Bryn's asked me to post on his behalf as he's having some problems with his computer at the moment.

He can still see the paypal account so if you do book and you don't hear from him to confirm it, please dont worry. It'll go through all the same.

Just a quick note: Apparently Bryn tells me that we have our first camper already pitched on site :D before any of us get there including Bryn :eek :thumb ...... :)

Hi Bryn,

Just paid and packed, I hope this reaches you by the deadline. :)

Thanks

Mermoto

One more place booked for Saturday night Bryn.......Am bringin` my bitch.. :D

Back
Top Bottom