Steptoes Moroccan Dash - A Ride Report

Fanum said:
it was always 20-35 euros for fuel each stop (for me anyway)

That’s because we used to siphon fuel out of yours. Why do you think people were always dragging you off for a fag break or to look at that really interesting rock? :D

I remember the amount as I mediated in the 'diplomatic incident' when one of the locals forgot to zero the pump after filling up Kev’s bike and then went on to fill up James’ bike. The pump attendant tried to bill James for both bikes totalling 34 Euro.

Either way, it was cheap enough. :thumb

The petrol on France was much dearer for me to fill up. Both Novice and I (1200GS) noticed that it went up to about 22 Euro for a similar amount of fuel.

attachment.php

This is why they call them muffs

:D

Looks like you all had a blast, great pictures as well.

I would be up for doing the next one to Morocco. :beerjug:

Thanks for taking the time and effort to post an interesting trip report !

You're fortunate to be able to ride to so many different cultures relatively easily ; feel free to go on another week's holiday anytime ....

Phil

Please ignore my self indulgent post no 37.

I broke my cardinal rule, and posted pissed ( also, never dial drunk or tx tanked up) , plus still coming down from road fever.

Big thanks to everyone :thumb

So i'll shut up and post some more pictures

Steptoe said:
On our way back from the moroccan dash, a frenchman showed us a dodge used by bikes to get through the tolls, which i tried and it worked, unfortunatly after that, we only had one toll left to try it - Me and Forry sailed through no problem -

But i can't in any way condone this type of behaviour ;)

Are you going to share this dodge with us?

Spank The Monkey , shows his proud father the cirtificate he was awarded for completing The Moroccan Dash .

:hogroast :wave :hogroast

( Please note , no monkeys were hurt during this experdition , Spank wore a saftey harness at all times )

SPANK DID ONE :thumb

Attachments

• Spank and Dad.jpg
    Spank and Dad.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 583
Well done lads, looks like youse had a great time :thumb
After seeing the pics I'm really looking forward to going again next year :clap :bounce1

BUT - Steptoe - what did ya do with Zmeagol :nenau Is he still out there somewhere :nono

James Burton said:
Spank The Monkey , shows his proud father the cirtificate he was awarded for completing The Moroccan Dash .

:hogroast :wave :hogroast

( Please note , no monkeys were hurt during this experdition , Spank wore a saftey harness at all times )

SPANK DID ONE :thumb

Is that your hair gel on the single hair on father's head :D

Back
Top Bottom