Steptoes Moroccan Dash - A Ride Report

Interestingly, the narrator makes no mention of "sat around the evening table arguing about Brexit", or "started some never-ending bollox debate about the police / immigration / vaccination / any nation / bloody dog training" and the team imploded and all rode back to the UK independently.

Must have been awful in those days.

Interestingly, the narrator makes no mention of "sat around the evening table arguing about Brexit", or "started some never-ending bollox debate about the police / immigration / vaccination / any nation / bloody dog training" and the team imploded and all rode back to the UK independently.

Must have been awful in those days.

Oddly a couple of us vaguely knew each other from a few UKGSer events but for most it was the first time meeting each other :D

is that true ?

Thank goodness for that :)

I'd have thought it was pretty obvious seeing as the Dash happened in 2006, brexit didn't exist and virus vaccinations were the stuff of far fetched fiction.

Just read this for the first time, when men were men and goats were nervous. You could wear a full tosser suit and no one batted an eyelid........or did they? It does look epic, the sort of trip it takes two weeks to recover from.

That was a bit before my time on here; but after reading his Euro Guzzi jaunt and asking for what appeared to be fanny cream from a French chemists i would imagine a good humorous time was had by all;:D

Back
Top Bottom