Any suvern softies going?

Skippy

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Who's riding up from the sarf then.

Berkshire area / Thames Valley / Hants / Wherever??

Skip.

I can't make it this year - have a good one :thumb

I recommend the off-road rideout :eek:

oxford will make a show

i will try and get a group together for sat, will post in the new oxford section.. :thumb nick

I wanted to go ... but having my wisdom tooth taken out on the Saturday. So will probably not be in a party mood.

:(

Me going :D

Going to visit some friends in South Wales on the thursday and taking the scenic route up to Langollen on friday afternoon. See you in the bar fri night. :beerjug: :beerjug:

Jon :D

Me & Ninja man are leaving from the Eastleigh area, intention is (apparently?) to go via the Severn bridge, Tenby, Aberistworththingymebob, then Llangollen.

A483

blues n twos said:
Me going :D

Going to visit some friends in South Wales on the thursday and taking the scenic route up to Langollen on friday afternoon. See you in the bar fri night. :beerjug: :beerjug:

Jon :D

I can highly recommend the A483 for travelling from South to North :clap

blues n twos said:
Thanks for that mate, I will plot it into the gps on mapsource :thumb :beerjug:

Blues, Eliminator and Ninja, I'll be leaving from Reading early Friday morning. Fancy company on the way up? :bounce1

Skip.

southern softies

Im coming up on friday with the missus from Bristol.

Skippy said:
Blues, Eliminator and Ninja, I'll be leaving from Reading early Friday morning. Fancy company on the way up? :bounce1

Skip.

I would have done mate but am leaving now on thurs afternoon. I'm going to catch up with some mates in Pawthcawl or at least it sounds like that. :rolleyes:

Up for a convoy on the way back on Sunday if your up there for the weekend. :thumb

Jon :beerjug:

Se yall there then!

Got new nobblies on so a slow ride up for me then anyway. :eek:

Mine's the tarty bling'd up red 12 straight from the Wundertech :ymca catalogue. Should be a laugh trying to pick that up from the mud then???

Staying at the hotel (southern softie) but got a spare tent if anyone really needs to borrow one. :thumb

Three days of bloody work between now and then :spitfire

Skip. :beerjug:

prolly heading north from Hungerford - Wantage, Oxford, Stratford, then M40 / M42 / M6 / M54 to Telford, then Oswestry, Llangollen

anyone fancy meeting up somewhere on this route ?

prolly leaving late Friday afternoon

akshally may go Swindon, Gloucester, M5 / M6 / M54 in order to get to campsite before dark

Pint6x said:
prolly heading north from Hungerford - Wantage, Oxford, Stratford, then M40 / M42 / M6 / M54 to Telford, then Oswestry, Llangollen

anyone fancy meeting up somewhere on this route ?

prolly leaving late Friday afternoon

akshally may go Swindon, Gloucester, M5 / M6 / M54 in order to get to campsite before dark

Do you live near Hungerford? If i don't manage to ride up there till after work we'll meet up there and at least you'll have company on the way back on Sunday :thumb

Skippy, we still haven't decided when we're leavin', so afraid can't make any plans.

See you there then!

ELIMINATOR said:
Skippy, we still haven't decided when we're leavin', so afraid can't make any plans.

I'd only hold you back anyway. :D

Skip.

Back
Top Bottom