Accommodation in Inverness.

Arse !!

I forgot that Inverness is the tesco capitol of the UK and booked the hotel next to tesco , the wrong tesco :blush !!

The link I posted to the hotel is correct, got something right then. Its only a couple of miles from the handover point and has a Brewers Fayre and a Harry Ramsdens next to it.

On the A9, take left turn off signposted for Raigmore Hospital, Police Headquarters and Inshes Retail Park.
Homestly its only a couple of miles from the handover point.
Well spotted Mart- P / Grizzly, I phoned them this morning and all you need to get access to the rooms is the booking number, which you should have. They wouldnt let me pay for the rooms in advance, but we can sort that out on Thursday.
Sorry for the wee mix up :rob thats why Mrs G C always books our holidays.

PhilM said:
Slight change to my plans, think I'll meet you lot in Inverness and join Grizzly and co on the run to Aberdeen. Good chance to test my new GPS. And say hello to everyone. :)
What time are you expecting to reach Inverness?
See you on Thursday Phil, anyone got the GPS co-ordinates for this location :nenau

Is this any help for the Travel Inn (from Streetmap)

OS X 268964
OS Y 844578
Nearest Post Code IV2 3BW
Lat (WGS84) N57:28:21 ( 57.472469 )
Long (WGS84) W4:11:12 ( -4.186618 )

As for tesco

Closest to Travel Inn

INVERNESS INSHES (Tesco1)
Inshes Retail Park
Milton Of Inshes
Highland
IV2 3TW
Tel: 0845 6779376

Next closest

INVERNESS EXTRA (Tesco2)
Business And Retail Park
1a Eastfeild WAY/NAIR Road
Highland
IV2 7GD
Tel: 0845 6779379

Better to figure it out now than 11pm on Thursday :D

Attachments

• Tesco1.jpg
    Tesco1.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 37
  • Tesco2.jpg
    Tesco2.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 67
Thanks for the speedy response Phil. :thumb

Could have been worse (well, maybe :rolleyes: ) and you could have got mixed up with the Perth Tesco :D

Where's Kathleen when she's most needed? :thumb

Ronno said:
Where's Kathleen when she's most needed? :thumb

Giving me chores to do to keep me out of mischief, dinner at 8 ra morra :thumb

Hi G.C.

Oonyack should know the way to our accomodation in Inverness,that's where we stayed on Tash's run earlier in the year.

Schultz

Schultz said:
Hi G.C.

Oonyack should know the way to our accomodation in Inverness,that's where we stayed on Tash's run earlier in the year.

Schultz

What I was in Inverness :reynolds

Back
Top Bottom