This Saturday in Llangollen

GS_Mad

Reaction score
What will be happening this coming Saturday? I have the day spare and think I may ride over to Llangollen. It will be about 150 miles each way so I don't fancy doing much riding when I am there

I ask because I see there are road rides and off road rides and so on, but will any of you just be hanging around?

Cheers.

haven't really decided yet, but a day of lazing around the campsite drinking beer does have a compelling attraction. There are always some who stick around, so you should bump into someone. Why not bring a tent and stay over till Sunday ? :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

GS_Mad said:
What will be happening this coming Saturday? I have the day spare and think I may ride over to Llangollen. It will be about 150 miles each way so I don't fancy doing much riding when I am there

I ask because I see there are road rides and off road rides and so on, but will any of you just be hanging around?

Cheers.

How north are you?
May fancy a ride out on saturday if your looking for company on the way down?

Horseshoe pass.

Hiya.

well if you make it over and dont fancy coming for a ride out.. just head up to the Ponderosa Cafe at the top of the horseshoe pass.. there will be approx 100+ bikers up there regularly..most of the day and some nice local riding and a ford nearby.. so nice place to stop, chat and chill.. till we get back.. (myself.. probably soaking wet, going on the fords ride. with tourances).. :eek:

Otherwise.. as da mans says. .bring a tent and crash over. Looks like weather should be reasonable, so come along..

The horseshoe pass is a nice ride and a big bikers hang out at weekends..

John

Back
Top Bottom