Reg 9 / 10th June recce rerun

Duchess , don’t encourage them. Please.
Going to take lots of pictures tomorrow, unfortunately I’m only going to be with the group for a couple of hours. Weather forecast is “El Scorchio!” Looked out my summer jacket.
Night night.
GORDON

I know you've had some fog & mist around lately, hope it stay's clear for ya'all.

Look forward to some pics.

:cool: :cool: :cool:

"George Is A Moron" doesn't have the same ring to it, no?

OONYACK said:
Tash and me are Meeting Mr and Mrs Schultz and George :rolleyes: tomorrow at 9.30 in Auchtertyre will give full round up on Sunday night

Would that be the same Mr Schultz who promised to let me know when he was next over?

...or maybe a different one? :nenau

Joined in the fun for a few hours this morning. I went as far as Ullapool where we stopped for a coffee and a chat then I had to head for home, well, work actually.
Ill post some pics later when I get home.
The forecast was correct though. :sunshine

The bonnie Tash does exist though :peach: although what she is doing with Oonyack Ill never know? Maybe he's minted ? Yea that must be it coz the way he gets on the 1200 GSA he cant have a big……….. :gosh

Ronno, from what I could gather Mr and Mrs Schultz were on a pretty tight schedule. Nice to meet them though :thumb

G C

As promised, well not quite. My pictures were poor to say the least, new camera and moving subjects is going to take a bit of practice. :(
Before we parted company I managed to get the Oonyacks and the Schultz to stand still in Ullapool.
74602690-L.jpg

We did log a few times, from the start at the Lochy to Auchtertyre turn off we should allow 1hour and 15 minutes. From Auchtertyre to Ullapool, we should allow a further 2 hours. This includes one comfort break.
Johnny was tracking times with the GPS and hopefully will add info when he has had a chance to work it out.
This was Tash`s first long run, so well done to you.. :clap

Not heard from Johnny as yet, Ill let you know later if I do.
But for now I’m away for a well earned :beer:
Slainte
G C

Just had a call from Johnny.
Our intrepid explorers arrived safely in Inverness, back of 11:00 pm. :thumb
Johnny tells me that Tash enjoyed the run . Which should be doable within the allocated time.
Well done guys :clap
G C

Well done, Miss Tash (sorry, had to say it). Give yourself a pat on the back for that. Well done to rest the of the group as well.

:beerjug:

P.S. Johnny, what time does the bar shut at the Travel Lodge? :D

G.C. said:
Just had a call from Johnny.
Our intrepid explorers arrived safely in Inverness, back of 11:00 pm. :thumb
Johnny tells me that Tash enjoyed the run . Which should be doable within the allocated time.
Well done guys :clap
G C

Thats good news :thumb Glad you enjoyed the trip Tash and 'George' takes a cracking picture :D

Well done Oonyack & the Shultz & congrats to Tash on her 1 st long run hope Oonyack did'nt slow you down too much.

:clap :clap

Dunnet again

Great day bloody hot though
Nice touristy pace left Auchtertyre at 10
Stopped at Achnasheen :monkeypiz 15mins
George drove past us and never saw him again until
Ullapool fillup and snack stop 1 1/2 hrs
Scourie lovely lunch 1 1/2
Tongue :monkeypiz 20mins
Thurso High tea 1 1/2
Dunnets head 20mins
John O Groats freezing there 20mins
:monkeypiz Golspie smelliest bogs council should be ashamed 10mins
Sneckie 11pm
Never went over the speed limit and had a great day out
Tash done extremly well as her biggest run up to a month ago was to Plockton and back about 100 miles
Mr and Mrs Schulz are really nice people and great company maybe thats why Ronno didn't get a shout :D
They left Norn Iron 6am Fri went to Gourock Dunoon circum navigated Kyntyre up to Dornie Then recce run Sat and then back today on some other ridiculous trip
Buns of steel they have

All in all 15 hrs but at a real slow pace to enjoy the sights and 5 1/2 hrs break so very do-able for the run in Sept
Scourie Hotel will do Lunch (soup and sandwiches)

47b6d830b3127cce8a53cd01818100000016100EbNXDVq3Ysa

Ullapool

47b6d830b3127cce8a53cd0400b400000016100EbNXDVq3Ysa

Tongue

47b6d830b3127cce8a53cd07818700000016100EbNXDVq3Ysa

Scourie

47b6d830b3127cce8a53cd1a00aa00000016100EbNXDVq3Ysa

Couldnae find yir Kecks Ronno
Sware das mine uundarpants :D

47b6d830b3127cce8a53d1c4007a00000016100EbNXDVq3Ysa

The team
Left to Right Tash, Me in my pajamas, George oops sorry Gordon, Alison and Norrie

Tash says thanks for all the back pats :thumb

Last edited:
:drinkinpa
Ronno said:

P.S. Johnny, what time does the bar shut at the Travel Lodge? :D

Expect some weird post's fae me the nicht :beer:

Here Ronno, Wine and Vodka Fri night dance pize

bet you felt good yesterday :barf :D

OONYACK said:

Here Ronno, Wine and Vodka Fri night dance pize

bet you felt good yesterday :barf :D

Naw. Bier, Vodka and Williams Schnapps wiz the drinks for Friday. Last Friday wiz wine and whisky :thumb

OONYACK said:
Mr and Mrs Schulz are really nice people and great company maybe thats why Ronno didn't get a shout :D

Here, you're right enough, Oonyack. Never thought o' that...

:upyou :upyou :thumb

OONYACK said:

Nothing new there then. :D

I'm stuck at work, was supposed to finish at 7 but I had a call from the nice man that is buying my 650 asking if he could give me a 25% non refundable deposit and take the bike out for a wee while this afternoon. That was at 4 pm so he's really enjoying himself or…………….. :eek:
Anyway Mrs G C took charge of the cash “for the holiday fund” she said with a smile. Do they all need a complete new wardrobe to go on hodilay ?

Glad to here you both got home safely Johnny, how was Tash after all that time in the saddle ? did the new screen do its job, it can be adjusted further.
Slainte
G C

Sorry I couldn't make this Recce :( . Glad to see you all had a great time and that Tash managed the route OK :). Hope to see everyone on the next one :thumb

Geor.... sorry, Gordon :p
Do you know this bloke thats taken your bike for a test ride? Bit cheeky taking more than an hour on a private sale test ride :nono

Hope it all works out for yer and he parts with the cash.

Martin

Wee post pished will follow ramorra
Slainte'
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONYAFECKINYACK :boozer

Gordo's bike has just been sold for £20 behind a pub in Inverness. A Polish gentleman sold it to a man called Townsley (who has 2 other vehicles: A Ford Transit and a caravan)

Ronno said:
Gordo's bike has just been sold for £20 behind a pub in Inverness. A Polish gentleman sold it to a man called Townsley (who has 2 other vehicles: A Ford Transit and a caravan)

Eh!! should stop drinking and start droogz????????????

Bed you lot :rob

Yes Mart-P I know him, he arrived back at 8:30 with a big grin on his face, I had his car, took it to the pub and rode the 650 home this evening, feck me it feels absolutely TINY ! Not been on the 650 since I got the GSA. More cash to follow later this week, we have had the handshake and I have a good feeling about the deal, I’m happy and he’s happy, just passed his test last year, short in the leg, just bought his g/f new boobs and he gets another toy as part of the deal.
What I want to know is if 25 % of the bike is his, does that make 75% of the boobs mine ? I think the boob job cost more than the bike, so Id settle for, say, 50% ! Should I take the left or the right boob ?
Na, on second thoughts, show me the money.

Back
Top Bottom