Reg 9 / 10th June recce rerun

Uinneag

Tash is doing the run on the 10th of June as a practice it will be much slower pace as it will be her first big run
anyone intrested in coming along

Last edited:
I'd love to, Johnny but will need to wait until the "Real One" to team up with you for this route again :thumb

See what I can juggle. :nenau Any chance of a weekday run ,if not this one then one of the others ? . (Wednesday/Thursday ?) coz it is gonna be a whole day.
G C

I've been hanging off from replying as I'm not sure if I can get away yet. Let you know nearer the day.

Martin

Would love to but I'm going to have to wait till september, it's a bit of a trek for me.

Have a good run & I hope Mrs. Oonyack enjoy's it.

Let me know how you get on.

:thumb

Love to come back up too but that would make it three times in a month and I don't think SWMBO would take it very well.

Cheers folks ;)
keep in touch as we will be going anyway so no definate plans have to be made

Mart-p said:
I've been hanging off from replying as I'm not sure if I can get away yet. Let you know nearer the day.

Martin

Martin, Your time would be better off studying geography. Any idea where the island of Stroma is? ;)

You had us believing you, too :nono

:D :D

Ronno said:
Martin, Your time would be better off studying geography. Any idea where the island of Stroma is? ;)

You had us believing you, too :nono

:D :D

Ronno, best you speak to G.C. and both of you learn to read maps. :D:D He spoke to that tour guide in the minibus at Dunnet Head, who confirmed that what we were looking at was Orkney.

G.C. owes me a pint thanks to him. :beerjug: :D :D :beer:

:thumb :thumb

...and a pint from me. I looked at a small scale map of GB and thought that Stroma looked to be off the coast at Dunnet Head.

Baah! That's me retired as a Smart Arse :(

All this when we had Colombus with us
next time we should take Magellan

Sad day when a sooth O th borderer teaches us the geography of Auld Alba :D

OONYACK said:
All this when we had Colombus with us
next time we should take Magellan

Sad day when a sooth O th borderer teaches us the geography of Auld Alba :D

:hapybnce:

Nice one, Oon...

I thought that Rev Chuck had turned up at Dunnet Head when Mart-P pointed out the Old Man of Hoy.

I thought he said "The Old Man Of Hawick"... :D

P.S. I'm still mazed at how close Orkney seemed to the mainland. :confused:

Tash and me are Meeting Mr and Mrs Schultz and George :rolleyes: tomorrow at 9.30 in Auchtertyre will give full round up on Sunday night

Back
Top Bottom