Thank You

abrasion

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Morning

Just want to post a big thank you to everyone who came to the "wobble" :thumb
Hope you had a good weekend.

Special thanks must be sent to the sun god for his major part in the activities.

And last but not least a big thank you to our special entertainment , the one man dance show. (honest we didn't book him he came with the pub) :bow

abrasion said:
Morning

Just want to post a big thank you to everyone who came to the "wobble" :thumb
Hope you had a good weekend.

Special thanks must be sent to the sun god for his major part in the activities.

And last but not least a big thank you to our special entertainment , the one man dance show. (honest we didn't book him he came with the pub) :bow

...and someone needs to teach him how to wipe his bottom properly.....

fantastic weekend!!
thanks for a great time and good company
also thanks to little trailbikerider (scott) for entertaining my son...gave me the opportunity to do grown up stuff for a change

hope to meet up with you again soon

Dance

abrasion said:
Morning

I did capture some of the "Great Dance" on video. I will try and post it if I can, if not I'll have to send it to someone who can (unless anyone else has any footage) :clap :clap

Thanks to all that organised it. :thumb

Cheers, Piggers

Yep indeedy....'Thank You' to all those who organised the event :thumb

Thanks also to John for leading a few of us on a tour of the fabulous lanes and villages of the area :beerjug:

A cracking weekend :clap

Excellent ride!

Sorry I could only join you for a few hours yesterday, but thanks to all - and especially John for leading us on a perfect run - sunshine, beautiful scenery, good roads, joggers in pink shorts and a rather tasty pastie in Bourton On The Water.
:nod
Good to meet you guys.

BTBR and team .... it was good to meet you all Saturday afternoon / evening.

Alot of hard work and effort went into making it the success it so deserved to be. :bow and loved the cabaret show :D .. not too sure about his pole dancing though :mmmm

Next time we'll try and stay overnight. :thumb

Well done all and big thanks. It was good fun.

Thanks Alan

Excellent weather, excellent company, excellent venue, excellent band, excellent food...................... so sad :( so many local folks couldn't even manage to visit. :rob
:thumb :thumb :clap Huge score to Steptoe who rode 220 miles round trip on saturday night for a drink........now that's a true GS'ER :thumb
Hope there are some pic's coming and I hope those who came on the Sunday ride enjoyed the water splash lanes and lunch stop

Thanks for a brill' effort Alan :thumb :bounce1
Matkat and Sue :beer: :beer:

Thanks to all who helped make this weekend such a great success,
Great ride out Mutley
Great Band Chris
Great organisation Alan
Great company everyone else
Cheers
Tommyboy and Janice

Thanks from us to Freddie

For a great ride on Sunday cos we didn't make it for the ride on Saturday. Thanks for showing us some lovely places and looking after us.
Catherine and Whele

yep fully agree with all the posts - superb day and nice to meet such a friendly bunch of folk!! Many thanks to the organisers for making us all feel so welcome. :D

Here's to the next get-together and of course next years wobble! :)

BTBR - wheres that piccie then?? huh? Huh? :thumb

jayceer said:
BTBR - wheres that piccie then?? huh? Huh? :thumb

On my PC in the secret folder, where else..... :tosser

But I'll share this one with you. :D

She was no connection to anyone at the bash before anyone asks either.

Attachments

• thong alert.jpg
    thong alert.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 267
Banjaxed of Worthing said:
Sorry I could only join you for a few hours yesterday, but thanks to all - and especially John for leading us on a perfect run - sunshine, beautiful scenery, good roads, joggers in pink shorts and a rather tasty pastie in Bourton On The Water.
:nod
Good to meet you guys.

Many thanks for taking the time to post, but more importantly, many thanks for making the effort to join in and show your face.

Plus many thanks for the donation, top man. :thumb

BTBR

PS
John leads a a good run, even if he is a bit slow. :rob

Piggers said:
I did capture some of the "Great Dance" on video. I will try and post it if I can, if not I'll have to send it to someone who can (unless anyone else has any footage) :clap :clap

Thanks to all that organised it. :thumb

Cheers, Piggers

Sorry people my Internet skills aren'y up to much! If someone wants to PM me their address I can post a CD with the dancer on it to them, so that they can post it on the web.
It is in .MOV format..three files approx 11 to 17 meg.

Cheers, Piggers

Back
Top Bottom