A few pictures through the day

Mutley

Reaction score
Tarka and Glambabe are sheltering from the blazing sun - it was just like the Dakar :rolleyes: :D

Attachments

• Wobble '06 001.jpg
    Wobble '06 001.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 615
Tossers in the sun

Friday night and the drinking begins :eek

Attachments

• Wobble '06 002.jpg
    Wobble '06 002.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 612
10.00 a.m. Saturday

A mixture of patriotic souls, who wanted to be back for the footie, and sensible people who wanted to be back in the shade with a cold one set off for a run :cool:

It was laready hot :sunshine :sunshine :sunshine :sunshine

Attachments

• Wobble '06 003.jpg
    Wobble '06 003.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 598
12.00 a.m. - hot now

We stop for lunch in Bourton - on - the - Water, a pretty tourist trap :rolleyes:

What you can't see is some fecker in a Focus has parked in half the Motorcycles Only bay. I was going to give him a mouthfull when he turned up but he had a kiddie with him so I just let him have a bit of advice and didn't move my bike to help him get out :teacher

The patriots patriotically headed for a traditional Fish & Chip lunch, served by a South African :rolleyes: :nenau

Attachments

• Wobble '06 004.jpg
    Wobble '06 004.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 606
Jump to 9.00 p.m.

After patriotically falling asleep in the second half of our great victory over Paraguay (watched on the BIG SCREEN in the pub :clap ) we got down to the serious partying England had won, Trinidad & Tobago had drawn with Sweden and we were top of table :clap

Others had returned from a longer ride with a bit of off roading and a ford I believe :eek:

Lord Snooty graced us with his presence and we thought the entertainment was going to come from the Chuckle Brothers :drinkinpa :hapybnce:

Attachments

• Wobble '06 005.jpg
    Wobble '06 005.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 606
Lost track of time now ......

In actual fact the entertainment was provided by Mr. Idiot - Village to his mates :guitarist :drums :guitarist :boozer :stupid

Alan has a picture of his dancing partner so I guess he'll post that sometime? :rolleyes: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Attachments

• Wobble '06 006.jpg
    Wobble '06 006.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 585
Hear no, see no, speak no ......

The three wise monkeys waiting for a pole dance? :eek

Attachments

• Wobble '06 007.jpg
    Wobble '06 007.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 592
I was a little 'tired & emotional'

So my photography skills exited stage left, along with my ability to remember names - sorry :eek:

Attachments

• Wobble '06 009.jpg
    Wobble '06 009.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 588
The dealer

Allegedly there was a 'dealer' on site. All the best biker events have them I'm told. Here is photographic evidence of him 'pushing' more 'donuts' at me :eek:

He openly admitted to offering these 'donuts' to children for free :eek He even bet Matron's son he couldn't eat 6 in one go :eek :eek: Of course they are always free to start with, then you are hooked and the price starts going up :confused: We all know your game Big Bicycle Rider :spitfire

Attachments

• Wobble '06 010.jpg
    Wobble '06 010.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 586
The end of the night

and Toad has pulled :eek:

It'll take more than a couple of pints to drink that one beautifull :beer: :boozer :beer: :spl1f: :friday :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes

Attachments

• Wobble '06 011.jpg
    Wobble '06 011.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 582
I think that the facial expression best sums it up......."Ride um cowboy...."

I dont know, the lengths that some people will go to just for a bone,

Said the dog.

:D :D :D :D

Attachments

• doggy style1.jpg
    doggy style1.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 576
Mutley1150 said:
Allegedly there was a 'dealer' on site. All the best biker events have them I'm told. Here is photographic evidence of him 'pushing' more 'donuts' at me :eek:

He openly admitted to offering these 'donuts' to children for free :eek He even bet Matron's son he couldn't eat 6 in one go :eek :eek: Of course they are always free to start with, then you are hooked and the price starts going up :confused: We all know your game Big Bicycle Rider :spitfire

I wondered when that picture was going to surface.

But make the most of it, you only have a 24 hr amnesty. :(

And then your for it. :phazar

Mutley1150 said:
So my photography skills exited stage left, along with my ability to remember names - sorry :eek:

from left to right - thats rustyone (Ian), Me (Jim) and Toads missus!

Sure. . . .

BTBR said:
I think that the facial expression best sums it up......."Ride um cowboy...."

I dont know, the lengths that some people will go to just for a bone,

Said the dog.

:D :D :D :D

I've certainly had worse before. . . . . .And after less :beer: :beer: :beer:

Back
Top Bottom