CHEWS A RIDEOUT

Clive said:
Let me know when you're doing a further recce and I'll join you if I can :)

YOU NAME THE DAY, can`t do SATURDAY as HOG ROASTING and SUNDAY at THE MOTO GP.

FREE

TONIGHT OR FRIDAY

NEXT TUESDAY/WED/THURS

NEXT FRIDAY IS TOO LATE.

REALLY DON`T WANT TO GO ON MY OWN !!!!!

Prolly do Tim French's road ride.

Tim - send me a PM - I know the area well (it's where I live !) and I'm happy to make suggestions, act as back marker etc.

Cheers

6X

I'm up for the Steppers off road trip again.

I think any off road Virgins need to know that in the event of an "Off" the first thing to happen is the photo shoot. This may not seem the most appropriate, or amusing, course of action when your pride and joy is laying in a heap, however, you will see the funny side later on in the pub :thumb

Attachments

• Upside Down.jpg
    Upside Down.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 133
I forgot to mention the only damage here was a broken indicator. Even the tank didn't get touched :clap

I'd also like to add, that Robs pictures show a GS that didn't stick to the route, but someone who thought he knew better after 30 minutes off road riding. :D

1st time Off roaders don't worry, you won't be taken onto this type of terrain.
Tourances will be OK.

BAKERMAN said:
follow the rucksack full of FIRST AID :eek:

I hope there's a waterproof pocket in there to hold your insurance certificate and keep it safe.

Steptoe said:
1st time Off roaders don't worry, you won't be taken onto this type of terrain.
Tourances will be OK.

Now where did I hear that comment before?? :rolleyes:

:D

Mutley1150 said:
Wot rain? Had a couple of drops here about an hour ago, still hotter than a turkish bath :eek:
Dunno what it has been like in Andover for the recce tonight but it's been hissing down for hours here in Bath.

BAKERMAN said:
It really has to dry out, as I don`t want to hear " I TOLD YOU SO "

So its a very last thing the OK on FRIDAY NIGHT RIDE OUT !

Don't you dare cancel Mr Buns.......I'm starting at 0600 Friday so I can get my work done in time to get there ;)

Fanum said:
Don't you dare cancel Mr Buns.......I'm starting at 0600 Friday so I can get my work done in time to get there ;)
I think I have the tracks from the first recce and an O/S map - I'm sure we can sort something out ;)

I do have the tracks from the first recce - combined and waypointed into the GPSR - just in case :thumb

Back
Top Bottom