HOW MANY DO YOU THINK WILL ATTEND

bakerlonglegs said:
I can't make the Friday night but I'm planning on an early start Saturday. I haven't pre-paid.

I'll be easy to spot—very tall bloke on an orange bike :hide

Some fuel for the barbie then?

Yes, hoping I'll be there... not pre-booked though.

I'm in!

I tried to prebook without any success. :nenau I fit my tkc80 yesterday :clap :clap :clap and I will definetly be down Friday afternoon. :thumb I look forward to participate in the night riding on friday :sleep :moped: and meet all the new :bow and old :rob GSers! See you there soon. :D Romeo

not pre-booked but am coming on Saturday, and believe it or not with Mrs Darkhorse, will be on best behavior and unfortunately in the car as she doesn't do bikes

I cannot stay for the weekend, but SWMBO and I will come down Saturday afternoon/evening to join in the festivities.

I'll be there with my m8 Will, Lucy & BHT.
Only an hour and a half or so till we leave, hey I can't wait! It'll be the first hog raost that I've attended :)

Exactly

. Well I never did, and anyway how about the pies :D :eek:
Judge said:
Crap event - wouldn't be seen dead there - over-rated, over-priced and you're welcome to it :D

Dead right Judge, but Steve convinced me with Burbages pies at Bulee............anyway Sue says we're going, so who am i to argue. Mind he's got something to live up to with the food :D

Don't see why I should miss out just because I'm late to the party!!

Back
Top Bottom