So long, and thanks for all the pig

shugie

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Good turn out at the Hograost during my all too brief visit yesterday afternoon, looked to be a lot more than last year.

Very nice pig, appreciated (twice) by humans and dogs alike.

Well done Bakes, hope that the charity makes some decent dosh.

I think the rudgy club is a better venue than the pub too

A Most Excellent Pig

Steve,

:thumb A great event. Great site, food, band and booze. :clap

Penny & I really enjoyed our Saturday overnighter. Thanks for putting in all the hard work and organisation.

All the best
:beerjug: PB & PG

Steve :bow :bow :bow
A superb night, thanks very much for putting on another good 'un :thumb

(And thanks to all who said hello to this lone KTM'er - the GSer events are always friendly and welcoming places to be :D )

:beerjug:

Andy

bakerlonglegs said:
Steve :bow :bow :bow
A superb night, thanks very much for putting on another good 'un :thumb

seconded ... well done Mr & Mrs Bakes :clap

Thank you to Steve and his family for organising another great Hog Raost!

Duchess said:
seconded ... well done Mr & Mrs Bakes :clap

Yup....a great weekend......thanks Steve, Backy and not to forget Fat Twat and his crew of invisible helper pixies :thumb

Fanum said:
Yup....a great weekend......thanks Steve, Backy and not to forget Fat Twat and his crew of invisible helper pixies :thumb

indeed big up to all involved in the event and the illustrious leaders of riding events too..

brilliant, best thing to do on a bike that was legal?
too..

just the piggin ride home spoils it tho!!!

thank you......

.......Mr Bakerman

Well organised event, delicious piggy and donuts :hogroast

Thanks to Steptoe for most enjoyable off road ride out :clap :clap :clap

A huge thank you for all your time & effort Steve & everyone else that helped to organize a great event, yet again. :bow

That crackling was bloody lovely........... :D :D :D

Great to meet up with old friends again and also meet new ones.

A highlight for me was watching bakerlonglegs pull into the campsite and park his KTM 950 (booooo...hissssss) right in the middle of all the GS's. :eek: :eek:

Then upon reflection and worried about being stoned, then moved and set up camp on the very outside edge of the field, priceless. :D :D

BTBR

BTBR said:
A huge thank you for all your time & effort Steve & everyone else that helped to organize a great event, yet again. :bow

That crackling was bloody lovely........... :D :D :D

Great to meet up with old friends again and also meet new ones.

A highlight for me was watching bakerlonglegs pull into the campsite and park his KTM 950 (booooo...hissssss) right in the middle of all the GS's. :eek: :eek:

Then upon reflection and worried about being stoned, then moved and set up camp on the very outside edge of the field, priceless. :D :D

BTBR

I'd like to add my thanks as a first timer, particularly to Bakerman, plus the ever patient fanum & Clive they know why.Thoroughly enjoyed everyminute, made a gang of new friends, Count me in for next year.

And a huge thanks from me and Will, it was absolutely bloody brilliant! You will definately see me there next year :):):):)
Oh and thanks to Fanum for leading an absolute quality Fords Run, it was great fun watching the GS's go through them, that was the first time I've ever seen it done :)
It was nice to finally meet up with some of you, you are all definately a quality bunch of tossers :D:D

The only bad thing about this weekend is the fact that it's now over :(
Roll on next year!!!! :D :)

Another big thank you here.

Thanks everyone who was in any way involved in the organisation and the running of a superb weekend especially to Bakerman (I tried to say a personal thanks before leaving but you were flying around in the buggy and I couldn't keep up!)

Good to meet up with some GSers again, meet others for the first time and have names put to faces of even more.

Excellent weekend. :thumb
80521578-M.jpg

The man hisself chatting to Clive early on Friday.

thank you becky for the lovely veggie food it was most appreciated,
and thank you steve for sorting out the parts for the bike, that was above and beyond
brilliant party
great to catch up with everyone i have met before and even better to make more friends

THANK YOU

:D :D :beerjug: :beerjug: :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow

archaeo said:
thank you becky for the lovely veggie food it was most appreciated,
and thank you steve for sorting out the parts for the bike, that was above and beyond
brilliant party
great to catch up with everyone i have met before and even better to make more friends

THANK YOU

:D :D :beerjug: :beerjug: :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow

Arrr......the belly dancer :eek:

Back
Top Bottom