Winter event

BAKERMAN

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Thinking of a winter event, just camping, no bands, no food, no marquee, just OFFROAD RIDE OUTS day and night.

Weather would be may be wet, but I want to enjoy it so little imput from me , I could find a feild, may be a mini bus to the local indian Friday good pub on Saturday night.

no or low costs, no stickers, no tea shirts.

Paul Sturgess has offered his services again tonight, so a route to remember !

I could lead one as well, if over subscribed

GSER`s Pogos wellcome.

Small deposit £10 up front , to cover a mini bus or two !

I have been told I`m just an atention seeker :eek:

Paul offered his services again after I rang to thank him, he was sure that you were not in-tim-a-dated by a 60 year old man on a HUSURBURG :D

He stressed that he may have a BMW soon so that he can keep up with you all.

I would also like to enjoy the event, so WINTER looks like a RAW time to test out those cheap tents.

I have mates with fields, also somewhere to park trailers etc.

Also I will make sure it doesn`t clash, NEW YEAR/FEBUARY sometime when its WET !

sad when you work shifts and you tell what you'll be doing in a years time ... Feb 16 - 17 - 18. Should be cold enough then.

I'd be up for this if the dates are ok :D
anyone up north interested in going halves on van hire etc for a weekend

The long range weather forecast is for a 'MILD' winter... which is a subtle code for WET. :thumb

Steve B said:
You do realise Bakes said "wet". Should we put in a pre-appointment for BMW recovery :dabone :D

Steve Bl

Haven't needed them so far Museum Boy :upyou

I'm in :thumb

Before Chrimbo preffered 'cos I'm hoping to be heading Gambia way again after :thumb

Back
Top Bottom