Off road, off route - The Mud the Blood and the Tears

Steptoe

What a waste.
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just the pictures - no need for words:

The Friday evening outing to the Hills.

More to come >>>>

He wants to be carefull near a rut that big he might fall off ....

oh I forgat thats how he got in there :D

Pikeydave and how to flip an HP2 :eek:

pd1.jpg

pd2.jpg

pd3.jpg

If I'd known it would eventually start I would've left it at the top.

Thanks again guys (Clive for having jump leads, Slimbo, Fanum, Tuned etc) for helping getting it going again. Starter motor is still playing up :eek

<embed style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" align="middle" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=7241798686066716515" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" quality="best" bgcolor="#ffffff" scale="noScale" salign="TL" FlashVars="playerMode=embedded"> </embed>

A few of us returned late saturday afternoon, for a quick dash up the hills, and then some serious off roading on the way back - came back straight across country as the crow flies, across all sorts of surfaces. Farmer on his quad watched and laughed as we struggled, but opened the gate for us.

Yep very sticky that mud! Flew through it on Friday evening and made a right pigs ear of it on Saturday. Still it's always good to know that when your lying on your back with yer leg stuck under the bike Steppers first thought is to get his camara out. Good job Pikey Dave was already covered in sh1te cos he waded in :thumb

I'm very impressed that such large lumbering objects can make it up those hills and across the boggy fields.......................and they take their bikes as well. :D

PhilM said:
I'm very impressed that such large lumbering objects can make it up those hills and across the boggy fields.......................and they take their bikes as well. :D

:clap :clap :clap Ace line :clap :clap :clap

Pikey Dave had to visit the local hospital on saturday to have his wrist bandaged.

:tosser repetative strain injury

Dahoum said:
but where's the blood Steptoe?

Blood was to be found in the underpants of the folks that helped pull/push Trippy out of the bog. Due to excessive straining :eek:

Back
Top Bottom