FEED BACK

Dickieboy said:
Agree with the above I only found the tickets by accident as well. I would also like to suggest that tickets could be sold in advance of the event if it's not too complicated, if there's a new bike as a prize I'm sure members who can't attend would like a shot at winning it, and the other prizes were pretty good as well.

Tickets would have to be sold nationally three months before, at Beaulee etc to cover cost of bike as we would be buying bike at well below cost, and need to cover cost.

i didn't get any raffle tickets no one i seen was selling them or offered them :nenau

didn't know it was being drawn was at the Bar, never had an idea was was even in the raffle :nenau you need to make that clearer

Didn't get a sticker :(

and wanted a t-shirt ... lucky i knew Dennis was the man that made them so i had a word and will order one off him

that would be my moans :) :(

Mutley1150 said:
Could there be something hot going on later? It needn't be the whole thing.
Bloody good idea....... a wet t-shirt competition maybe? I know a pair that might join in :eyebrow

Steve, this years event was the best and can only get better :thumb

Paul G (BHT) said:
Bloody good idea....... a wet t-shirt competition maybe? I know a pair that might join in :eyebrow

I might be able to get a "couple out " to support you :D :clap

BAKERMAN said:
He also had gear stollen, he normally sleeps in the shop but as it was a PRIVATE PARTY he decided to sleep in his caravan.

Costs of stuff stollen amounted to 2 bags at £15 each, but I never thought I invited theives.

So Les comes along next year to enjoy himself.

Well I for one will buy him a pint next year. I bought a bag and some replacement guy-line locks. Les chucked the locks in for free!

Nice bloke, very helpful and didn't deserve to be treated like that. :anger

judge said:
Re-instate Bingo, it's what early Friday evening is made for. The entire Gateway Club and I were lined up on the bales with dobbers at the ready only to leave empty handed :(

I saw the hullabaloo afterwards as you fought with the carers trying to drag you off to the minibus.

Maybe some ID badges or summat next year?

I thought it was great Bakes.... Doughnuts :nenau what doughnuts :nenau

Bugger.... I love doughnuts :(

James Burton ate them all :nono :D

Jon :beerjug:

blues n twos said:
I thought it was great Bakes.... Doughnuts :nenau what doughnuts :nenau

Bugger.... I love doughnuts :(

James Burton ate them all :nono :D

Jon :beerjug:

Didn't get one , to busy drinking Whattons Gin and nicking ice from the bar .

P.S ....is this yours :mmmm

Attachments

• burberry.jpg
    burberry.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 194
Viscount Derbyshire said:
some ID badges or summat next year?

Yep, thats the way to go. I got sick of asking people who they were just for them to tell me they spoke to me an hour ago and told me who they were. Apart from that it was all sound.

I didn't get to eat a do nut either. Maybe more next year :thumb

The I.D thing sounds like a good idea to me, there where people there I'd have introduced myself to but to be honest I felt a bit of a twat saying hello I'm bigbird. But wearing a name badge I'd look a twat and I'm quite at home with that

Camping a bit pricey for some

At the recent East Mids meeting a few people were in agreement that it was quite expensive to camp at £15 per person per night(£25 to camp and eat etc. compared to £10 if you didn't camp on the Saturday)..
and as already mentioned if you turned up late on the Friday it cost you £25 to camp and only dodgy looking left overs available.

Maybe the camping could be charged seperately at more realistic prices.

Didn't find any doughnuts :(

Overall, still a great event.

Cheers

There must be an end to the segregation in the showers next year :cool:

To bad about the Dry Bags being stolen, they'll probably pop up on Ebay or in the fs&w section sometime :nenau :D

Shep :D

ps only joking "tuned" :D

I thought the circus clown riding around on the monkey bike was a great touch but would funds allow for a more colourfull costume next year? :D

Attachments

• clown_on_bicycle.jpg
    clown_on_bicycle.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 154
pikeydave said:
I thought the circus clown riding around on the monkey bike was a great touch but would funds allow for a more colourfull costume next year? :D

Thats no way to talk about Wizard :(
I thought he was very Colourful :D

it does look like him tho' :rolleyes:

Attachments

• pics.jpg
    pics.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 135

Back
Top Bottom