FEED BACK

BAKERMAN

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Last year you asked for SHOWERS, I`m making a list of how many corn on the cob, dough nuts etc.

If theres anything you think that would make your weekend stay any more enjoyable please say in this thread, more doughnuts is down !

Cheers Bakes

Longer bar hours :nenau could the rugby club not run an outside bar in the tent :D save all that pesky walking :D

Great do though :thumb

I liked the no club/ukgser promotions it made for a better overall vibe :thumb ...

marquee closer to the bar so that the Fri night band gets an audience... too far to walk with a beer by the time you get to the marquee you've it all drunk...
how about a can bar at the marquee :thumb ...

sell extra dounuts and cheese straws pasties etc at a stall on sat night profits going to the chariteeeee.

Get the bar to stay open longer!!!!!!

Just to make sure you remember MORE DOUGHNUTS (around 6 each should suffice) - happy to pay 80p each for such a delicacy

some large bins strategically placed around the camp site

a bit of piece and quite when I am have an early night :thumb

the english in that last sentence was crap....

I meant to say a bit of piece and quiet when I have an early night :thumb

Richard stevely said:

When Cookie is walking around asking people if they want free beer!

:nono chance .... well you stay in a hotel

Could'nt really fault it but perhaps a seperate part of the field for the snorers or maybe a nuclear bunker :)

Deffo for the snorers corner for Mutley and John Smith :thumb

More bog roll in the crappers, nearly a panic :eek:

I liked the idea of having Travel Dri there as you can browse at your leisure and try stuff out before you buy.

Apart from those tiny things, I could not fault it all, lovely weekend. :thumb

Maybe have an opprtunity to buy rafffle tickets when you "check in"?

I only managed to buy some white ones as we got asked when sitting near the bar. I did ask if there were any other colours (being an experienced raffler :D), but wasn't able to buy the other colours as I couldn't find who was selling them.

Would have spent more dosh on more colours.

Didn't help turning up at 5:30pm on Saturday I know :mmmm

Also, didn't know when the raffle draw was, saw the gathering at the tent and assumed something was going on, or there were freebies to be had :D. Louder PA for announcements maybe? Or a board with "raffle at 7pm" on it and then the winners number put on it afterwards?

Just some thoughts...............as I'd like to win the £12k motorbike next year please :D

Doughnuts ?

... what doughnuts ? They wuz all gorn when I got there (both days), needs some regulation 'cos i was up and about fairly early both mornings. Bar closer to band tent (or vice-versa) would have been good.

Apart from that :thumb Top bash, again :clap

£50 to queue for food .

Should be topless waitresses serving the food at your tent :thumb

Steptoe said:
£50 to queue for food .

Should be topless waitresses serving the food at your tent :thumb

The way James is going, Kev might do it for ya next year if you promise to be his friend. If you start working on 12's. I'll do it for ya next year!!!!

:D

Richard stevely said:
the english in that last sentence was crap....

Do you want to have another go ;) :rolleyes:

Freshly brewed coffee delivered by qpod to each tent in the morning :D

Steve the whole weekend works fine, dont change it. :thumb :clap :beer:

Shep said:
Longer bar hours :nenau could the rugby club not run an outside bar in the tent :D save all that pesky walking :D

Great do though :thumb

What Shep said :)
Plus rubbish bins around site, the bog roll incident nearly got me:( thank god for serviettes;).
More Doughnuts.
and :D just for me, :D
Designated Monkey bike parking bay in or near the Marquee :thumb :rob :thumb

Steve, I know it's going to be hard to improve upon PERFECTION but you must try :)

Attachments

• big heart smiley.gif
    big heart smiley.gif
    37.6 KB · Views: 204

Back
Top Bottom