Evening meal on Achill

Evening meal booking.

• Total voters

Aidan1150

Nice but unfortunate husband.
Mod Squad
Reaction score
Further to the poll on breakfast, I need your help again. :eek:

Can those of you camping please indicate if you will be having your evening meal at the hotel. This will help the hotel organise staffing levels etc and will give them an idea of table placings required.

Ideally we hope to have all the Tossers there dining en-masse in a dedicated function room. Should make for an, erm, interesting evening or two. :eek: :confused:

Thanks again for your help.

Aidan & Jockser

thetoad said:
BTW - Bad case of insomnia?

Thats nothing - some of his best posts are between 02.00 & 03.30 :D Must be a case of JD clearing the mind ;) ;)

Jockser said:
Must be a case of JD clearing the mind ;) ;)

I've relied on Uncle Jack for alot of things in my life, but never clearing the mind .. . .

I suspect more research is required :D :D

A table for two please, somewhere quiet and away from all the rif-raf :rob

How about a definite maybe for two dependant on where we end up during the day!!!!

Come on & vote, will youse lads - surely there's more than 10 campers havin' dinner (or are youse all bringin' sandwiches from home ;) )

Aidan1150 said:
Further to the poll on breakfast, I need your help again. :eek:

Can those of you camping please indicate if you will be having your evening meal at the hotel. This will help the hotel organise staffing levels etc and will give them an idea of table placings required.

Ideally we hope to have all the Tossers there dining en-masse in a dedicated function room. Should make for an, erm, interesting evening or two. :eek: :confused:

Thanks again for your help.

Aidan & Jockser
Hi Aidan
I phoned the hotel to see if there were any vacant rooms for Friday and Saturday night and someone had cancelled .So I got a double for both nights so breakfast and evening meal for Ann and I is sorted .I previously voted in the poll for two of each as I was going to camp.

See you there

Colm Cummins

Last edited:
Two for both please.....put me close to Oblertone's table so I can flick peanuts at the old git and draw attention to his incontinence everytime he stands up :D

(PS just as a matter of interest though, what would the alternatives be....are there any apart from DIY food???)

Jockser said:
Come on & vote, will youse lads - surely there's more than 10 campers havin' dinner (or are youse all bringin' sandwiches from home ;) )

Could you please refer to the peaple in tents as tenters :mmmm

The term camp or camping is very unnerving :ymca

Thank's , James ( The Homophobic ) Burton :thumb

See you there . :cool:

Looks like I'll be there with Tina, put me down for 2x2 please. Just hope she's paying :)

Back
Top Bottom