Raising the dosh!

The Moo

Reaction score
Ok - so the target is roughly £1000 per region --- what are we gonna do to raise the dosh for our bit? I have quite a few individual sponsors - not adding up to more than £100 so far - but its a start. . What else do we want to do? Simply? Grahame? Any ideas??? We have to get ahold of local press - I'll ask my mates in Kendal and Bowness whom they would recommend to try to get ahold of for the start -- although I wonder if folk will come out for a 3am start (if it goes to that??) We may have to try to meet up the evening before.
Anyway - ideas ideas ideas!! A bit of brainstorming for us all is needed for the purpose of this ride..........
hear from ya soon

PS Simply.........you and Jacky up for a ride out soon??? Let me check Rob and Derm's diary. Are you around in second week of Aug???? Fancy a trip out??

And Grahame me dear - :) - have you gotten in touch with the riders from Region 7 and 9 yet --- I think G.C is the Regional for Region 9 -- not sure about Region 7. I am happy to help with that stuff if needs be! I guess we just need to make sure we have everyones mobiles (I have GC's and Oonyacks) and confirmations of where Region 7 are meeting us etc.

Speak soon me dears.........not long to go!! Can't wait!

PS We are booked into the Glen NEvis YHA place. We have booked a twin room which'll be nice - and cheap!! and they have "out of site" carparking -- the Londoner in me talking!! We're also going to ride on up to go to the Clog Shop (Invermoriston) and then the Glen ORd distillary :mmmm for more whiskey (on Friday).......coming down the other side of Loch Ness on the way back down and down to Grasmere o/n. May be going to West Midlands doo on Saturday---- will see how we feel. Decisions decisions!! :nenau
LOL ;)
Moo

Back
Top Bottom