Who's left?

Whatton said:
I've left mentally, work tomorrow will be a half arsed affair :confused:

I made a half heatrted effort at work today but have now decided that I'm finishing tomorrow.

Leaving Friday morning with Ms Cheeks. (Geno give me a shout if you want to meet up)

Was thinking around 10-10.30 .heading over the border at Monaghan .Dont really fancy 40 miles of M1 .Might come back that way .?? any use to you.

Packed?

Crap. knew I forgot something......... :D

Lets see,

Smirnoff.... check

non fat coke...... check

Saturday night shirt....... check

shorts... check

camera....... check

tool to get Wizard out of horses hooves....... check

Ready. :D

Geno said:
Was thinking around 10-10.30 .heading over the border at Monaghan .Dont really fancy 40 miles of M1 .Might come back that way .?? any use to you.

we are making an "early" start about 9 at latest, was going to hit M1 for speed and have lunch down there.

You take care .Will see you there . Can you sort out a date for me for saturday if you get there before the rest of the rabble.

ME
- but I was havin' second thoughts about goin' - heard the weather's gonna be sunny, place is full of tossers & the roads are terrible twisty - doesn't sound like my kind of thing - might just work the weekend ;) ;)

:bounce1 :beer: :bounce1 :beer: :bounce1 :beer: :bounce1 :beer: :bounce1 :beer: :bounce1 :beer: :bounce1 :beer: :bounce1 :beer: :bounce1 :beer: :bounce1 :beer:

Have to go to work in the morning but hope to sneak off early afternoon - provided I modify my indicators, fit new indicator bracket, fit Caja's, check oil/tyres/lights/etc, pack clothes, load bike, bring Aidan's tent, water the garden & feed the dog b4 I go to bed :eek: What am I doin' here talkin' to youse lot :nenau I'm off :beerjug:

Thunder said:
Date?

What sort of date? :eek:
Was thinking along the lines of female the human type No fluffy animals ,NO SHE Males . not my sort of thing . 6 ft at least long black hair .None of these short assed type , the world is full of them . Cant carry stepladder on GS .
Be Safe all who are travelling . NO of world trips .

Geno said:
Was thinking along the lines of female the human type No fluffy animals ,NO SHE Males . not my sort of thing . 6 ft at least long black hair .None of these short assed type , the world is full of them . Cant carry stepladder on GS .
Be Safe all who are travelling . NO of world trips .

Is a pulse a necessary requirement? :D

Leaving here Friday morning around 9.

Heading over via Armagh, Caledon, Aughnacloy, Enniskillen, Sligo, Tobercurry, Castlebar, Newport and on to Achill.

May see some of you en-route.

Have a safe spin across and enjoy the weekend. :thumb

Only if you want her to make tea on Sunday morning........ooops sorry did that come out loud! :spitfire

I'm left, but will be leaving Friday, so will have left but won't be left.

Fanum and girly called at mine for a cuppa yesterday after he left, he left again so he's not left either. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom