Saturday

Thunder

Reaction score
Some pictures of the start of the Saturday ride out.

DSCN0869.jpg

DSCN0874.jpg

DSCN0875.jpg

DSCN0876.jpg

DSCN0877.jpg

DSCN0879.jpg

DSCN0880.jpg

DSCN0882.jpg

DSCN0884.jpg

DSCN0892.jpg

Nice pics.................another wet GS weekend, must be a theme

Scorching here in Blighty

PS- What's Tim lost??

whatton earth is all that wet grey stuff ?

i could have sworn it says hot n sweaty weather on t'interweb :nenau

Just wondering what a gathering of GS s would be called ..???? Gathering ?? Flock??? Pack??? Pride ??? Hive ?? .Any others ?????

Geno said:
Just wondering what a gathering of GS s would be called ..???? Gathering ?? Flock??? Pack??? Pride ??? Hive ?? .Any others ?????

a handful of Tossers ;)

a comin' of Tossers :)

motomartin said:
whatton earth is all that wet grey stuff ?

We were actually very lucky with the weather for the Saturday rideout MM. :cool: Yes we had a few showers, but thankfully they were light and short. The heaviest arrived just as we pulled in to a pub for lunch luckily enough. :beer: :beerjug:

22 bikes on narrow backroads in Mayo is an impressive sight, here we are at our first stop, just as we hit the first gravel section.

1a.jpg

A few miles later we arrived at a small ford. Because of the recent good weather the water level was pretty low, but a few Tossers decided to wash their wheels anyway. :cool:

Bloody KTMs get everywhere. :D

2.jpg

Mr & Mrs Speggo

3.jpg

Timolgra & Tina

6.jpg

Tuned-In makes a splash

4.jpg

I knew these 1100's were pretty old now, but I didn't realise they were steam driven. :D :D :dabone

5.jpg

I have full sized copies of these pics and many more. If any of you want them e-mailed to you just send me a PM.

My Saturday Pics

Not one for off road ,to much pain and hard work ..

Back
Top Bottom