Biggest baddest run in the UK

Uinneag

460 miles ,longest times worst roads none of this 4hrs normal road trip, why don't we have the biggest PPPPPaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrttttttyyyyyyyyyy In Inverness on the Friday :thumb then part on the Saturday as we won't make it drown sauf! to the finish point

HTTP://WWW.JUSTGIVING.COM/UKGSER

Bloody lightweights think we're straight down the A1 to scarborough 157 mlies :D then god knows where whattons taking us :confused:

OONYACK said:
460 miles ,longest times worst roads none of this 4hrs normal road trip, why don't we have the biggest PPPPPaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrttttttyyyyyyyyyy In Inverness on the Friday :thumb then part on the Saturday as we won't make it drown sauf! to the finish point

HTTP://WWW.JUSTGIVING.COM/UKGSER

We'll have a drink 'darn sarf' and salute you all for the fine help, support, courage and determination in helping to make this charity ride the success I just know its going to be.

You never know, maybe one day our paths will cross and we can then raise a glass or two.

Thank you Scotland x :clap

:)

Great Idea Johnny!!

Hi Johnny, Friday night in Inverness sounds good to me - if I can get some sleep then back up to Inverness in time :confused: - don't start to early. :bow :bow
Your right enough about the party at the finish - if we were going to that we'd be as well carrying the baton ALL the way down :nenau - so if your struggling with your long run down the A1 Forry :clap - give us a shout and we'll keep going a bit further :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Cheers..............Grizzly :beer: :beer:

Grizzly said:
Your right enough about the party at the finish - if we were going to that we'd be as well carrying the baton ALL the way down :nenau

Cheers..............Grizzly :beer: :beer:

Now there's an idea.... :rolleyes: :D :mmmm

(only joking)..... :thumb

Duchess said:
We'll have a drink 'darn sarf' and salute you all for the fine help, support, courage and determination in helping to make this charity ride the success I just know its going to be.

You never know, maybe one day our paths will cross and we can then raise a glass or two.

Thank you Scotland x :clap

:)

Hi Duchess yir back
Send us the money for the beer instead :D :thumb
It's a long run down on the Friday after our region, so we'll have a wee ceilidh up in Sneckie with lots of backslapping and drinking on the Friday.

I'll send you a wee PM later :thumb

OONYACK said:
Hi Duchess yir back
It's a long run down on the Friday after our region, so we'll have a wee ceilidh up in Sneckie with lots of backslapping and drinking on the Friday.

Yes, I'm back for a while....

'send us the money for beer instead' ... what sort of invite is that then :nenau

:D ok.

OONYACK said:
Hi Duchess yir back

I'll be having a few beers with you on thursday after our leg & then off down to the east mids do on friday, but I'm sure you'll manage to have fun without me on friday.

I'll see you soon Johnny.

:thumb

Friday? I'll be haen a drink on Thursday night :beer:

Back doon the road on Friday I'm afraid :thumb

Back
Top Bottom