Timetable for the weekend

Bryn

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Two weeks to go. I've now sorted out the timings for the various attractions at the inaugural East Midlands Event in aid of Breast Cancer Care ;)

Friday

I aim to be on site by midday, so everyone's welcome from then ;)

Food van will be on the camping field from early afternoon right through the evening, selling good quality grub... so save some luggage room and leave your cooking pots at home!

A selection of RAM goodies donated by RAM man will be available to purchase in the booking in palace on the camping field......

Bar will be open 6pm til 11.30 pm in the Barn :beerjug:

Saturday

Food van open early Saturday morning , again on the camping field... It will be there until late afternoon...

Rideouts (Fords ride, Off road ride, Road ride) will be leaving 11am .. giving you all time for your beauty treatments :ymca

On to the main evening entertainment!

Bull riding from 6pm :D Have your camera ready.....

Bar open from 6pm in the barn... so no missing out on the entertainment while you're getting a drink....

Hogroast served from 7pm.... including vegetarian option for those who requested it...

Raffle.. will be around 8pm.. I don't intend for this to go on forever... 20 minutes tops ;)

Live band 8.30 pm in the barn :thumb ....

Bar closes 11.30pm :beerjug:

Sunday

Food van open again early Sunday for breakfast :thumb It will be there until lunchtime...

Pre-booking has picked up to the point I KNOW the event will be a success :)

See you there

Bryn :beer:

Good luck with your event Bryn, sorry I couldn`t do the HOG ROAST, hope you have had as much fun as I have orgainising an evevt ! :eek:

Bakes :bakerman:

Bryn said:
Bar closes 11.30pm :beerjug:

:eek: :eek:

Don't let any of the lads in the Irish forum see that Bryn. :nono :D I mean like, what are we supposed to do the rest of the day? :nenau

Get it sorted man. :p

Fanum said:
Bar closes 11.30 Bryn????? :nono :nono

Sort it ahhht you chaaaarnt!!!!!! :D

Don't worry mate i'm bringing the mobile pub with me :boozer

P.S ........ I'm after a small compact genny , Honda styleeeeeeee , for the ice :cool:

Attachments

• Bombay Sapphife , RS ..jpg
    Bombay Sapphife , RS ..jpg
    23 KB · Views: 298
James Burton said:
Don't worry mate i'm bringing the mobile pub with me :boozer

P.S ........ I'm after a small compact genny , Honda styleeeeeeee , for the ice :cool:

I'll see what I can do B.J ;)

PS we'll need one anywayto warm up the wax bucket ;) :D

Fanum said:
Bar closes 11.30 Bryn????? :nono :nono

Sort it ahhht you chaaaarnt!!!!!! :D

Can't edit the time out... YOU DO IT! :D

Aidan.. I'll give the owner a call ;) James, perhaps you can borrow the genny from the mobile chuck wagon :D

BAKERMAN said:
Good luck with your event Bryn, sorry I couldn`t do the HOG ROAST, hope you have had as much fun as I have orgainising an evevt ! :eek:

Bakes :bakerman:

Thanks Steve... its been a hoot :D I'm sure the event will be great :thumb

Hey Bryn - Any more info on the ride outs? I'm quite tempted by the off-road rideout, but will it be Tourance friendly?

Dan

thetoad said:
Hey Bryn - Any more info on the ride outs? I'm quite tempted by the off-road rideout, but will it be Tourance friendly?

Dan

Hi Dan , Greg Masters will be doing the off road ride... if you want to pm him he may enlighten you on the expected difficulty, but as a fall back the fords ride will certainly be ok for tourances, and is a heck of a laugh :D best thing to do is turn up and talk to the organisers about it...

They are all aiming to go around 11am on Saturday

Cheers Bryn :beerjug:

Although I'll be on my DR-Z, I intend that the route should be GS-friendly.

I'll be doing a recce on Friday just to ensure that it's all 'do-able'.

:moped:

Greg

Back
Top Bottom