Nearly Time

Mikey

well just a little twisted
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Routes set, bikes as ready as it's going to be, I've got Sharibee's phone number, unfortunately the weather forecast is crap. I blame Duchess she was so busy arranging everything else she forgot the weather :eek:

Looks like me and Val H are outriders at the start, we've only had one other possible rider, humvee. Come on guys there must be more of you willing to show some support.

ps only joking Karen :D

Mikey. Won't know if I can get away from work possibly even until the morning of the run. :(

Slimbo has given me the ETA for Carmarthen though, and if I can make it I will meet up with you here. :thumb

Taff said:
Mikey. Won't know if I can get away from work possibly even until the morning of the run. :(

Slimbo has given me the ETA for Carmarthen though, and if I can make it I will meet up with you here. :thumb

Good man :thumb , Slimbo's on nights and is joining us in Swansea

Hi Mike,

I'll be at Magor for about 10am ish. see you there :thumb

I still have your mobile (unless you've changed it lately) so can contact you if needs be.

See you and any others on wednesday morning.

Val.

VAL. H. said:
Hi Mike,

I still have your mobile (unless you've changed it lately) so can contact you if needs be.

Val.

Okey dokey :thumb :thumb

can I play? and just to be absolutely clear (because there's soooo much on the websites) - this Wednesday Magor Services 10'ish for a 1030 kick off?

Can someone please confirm this???

clerici said:
can I play? and just to be absolutely clear (because there's soooo much on the websites) - this Wednesday Magor Services 10'ish for a 1030 kick off?

that sounds right to me and thats when i will be there and i am the baton rider :D
see you there :thumb

VAL. H. said:
Hi Mike,

Val.

Val

I've mislaid your mobile number, pm would be appreciated

cheers

Mike

clerici said:

Welcome along Clerici, the more the merrier. See you at Magor 10ish wednesday :thumb

Val.

Just a friendly piece of advice if you don't mind. At Magor, check if you're meeting at the services or at the petrol station. There's about 100yds between the two, but you can't see one from the other.

Just don't ask how I know this. :eek:

Good point I'll be speaking to Shari later and will arrange. There's also the big lorry park just as you go in mmmmmmmmmmmm

madmikey said:
Good point I'll be speaking to Shari later and will arrange. There's also the big lorry park just as you go in mmmmmmmmmmmm

Hi just had a text from Mikey.

We are meeting outside the servises. See you all there :thumb :thumb

Val.

Back
Top Bottom