The last supper !

G.C.

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Mrs GC did us proud tonight as Cookson, Ronno, Tash and Oonyack (Mr no wallet !) along with Russell and Schultz arrived for a bite to eat. Thanks KC :thumb

93485237-M.jpg

Its an amazing thing this UKGSer and this PWaR bringing folk from all over this land together breaking bread and riding our bikes. Just wish they would leave my malt alone ! ;)

Looking forward to the run in the in the morning.
Good luck to all the other riders in all the other regions. :clap
Slainte

Good luck guys

I will be thinking of you

Stumpy

Just waiting in a sunny Connel for the region 8 team to arrive.

Here's hoping for good weather for the day.

Be with you soon.

Andy

The meal was exceptional. Many thanks to Mrs G.C. :clap

THANKS KC!!

Special thankyou to Mrs KC :bow , Johnny and I had a great night at the KC/GC household. Dinner and company were excellent! :thumb

TLS

Kathleen/Gordon

Just want to say thank you for the wonderful hospitality you provided for all of us on Wed night,as G.C. said it's amazing how a forum such as this can draw together a bunch of ACE Tosser's and leave you with such Great memories. :thumb

I for one will alway's cherish the memories of the Region 9 run and the day after Well led G.C. and Ronno respectively :D

Tash RESPECT :clap :clap :clap

Duchess and all those who played any part on the PWR well Done give yourselves a big pat on the back. :clap :clap :clap

Schultz

Just back from the EM Event.

Just want to say a BIG BIG thankyou to KC & GC for looking after me for my stay in Fort William after I arrived on my trip up from Nottm. on tuesday in the rain, I was very wet when I got there & was just contemplating getting the tent out when GC arrived & saved the day.

At very short notice I was made very welcome & was soon warm, dry & fed.

The last supper was superb thanks go to KC :thumb

Good company & conversation, as for the malt ? don't remember seeing any of that, last I can remember was GC making me help him polish his helmet :confused:

Well done to Tash, your an absolute star, (mad as a box of frogs) but a star. :clap :clap :clap

Thanks again :bow :bow

Some pics, more to follow.

Region 9 bike's & riders waiting at The Lochy.

94317917-M.jpg

94317914-M.jpg

94317913-M.jpg

Hand over from region 8, Silly Moo to Nashskye region 9.

94317918-M.jpg

94317919-M.jpg

94317920-M.jpg

Region 9 on the road

94317922-M.jpg

Ullapool, Cheesy Grin

94317923-Ti.jpg

Tongue

94317926-M.jpg

94317925-Ti.jpg

You looking at me !!!

94317931-M.jpg

Just a few, as I say, more will follow.

Nashskye at Dunnett Head, shortly after this was taken Tash tried to do some off roading in the dark :eek: fortunatly she managed to keep the bike on the tarmac, but it did give her a scare.

Top marks Tash. :thumb

94317932-M-1.jpg

Close Shave

Thanks Tony for posting some photties, Johnny and I managed to take 3 in total, and 2 of those didn't turn out :confused:
I'd forgotten about that near miss at Dunnet Head! :eek: Didn't think anyone spotted it..damn!! :cockeye . I meant to do it... honest!
Photo's will remind me of what a great bunch of guys you all are, oh dear, bit cheesy! :barf

No way did Mrs Clelland dae that :eek:

Ye must have done that yourself
It has the same qualities as yir gaffer tape :D

Back
Top Bottom