Tash

• Thread starter Deleted account rno
  • Start date

Deleted account rno

Can I just say a big thank you and well done to Tash for a brilliant and valiant display of riding on Route 9. Without trying to embarrass her, I think she would be the first to admit that the last leg which was on windy, A class roads in the dark was not easy for her but she soldiered on remarkably and had all us guys full support and admiration for her efforts. Tash is a relative newcomer to biking and her riding ability and doggedness was absolutely brilliant.

Route 9 is both breathtakingly beautiful and extremely hazzardess.

Tash, I know that I speak for all the guys who supported you on the run...

...you can ride out with us anytime :thumb

:bow :bow :bow

Ronno said:
Can I just say a big thank you and well done to Tash for a brilliant and valiant display of riding on Route 9. Without trying to embarrass her, I think she would be the first to admit that the last leg which was on windy, A class roads in the dark was not easy for her but she soldiered on remarkably and had all us guys full support and admiration for her efforts. Tash is a relative newcomer to biking and her riding ability and doggedness was absolutely brilliant.

Route 9 is both breathtakingly beautiful and extremely hazzardess.

Tash, I know that I speak for all the guys who supported you on the run...

...you can ride out with us anytime :thumb

:bow :bow :bow

Well done Tash, I knew you would do it :beerjug:

Well done the Chaperons, I knew you would keep her safe :thumb

Of course you cannae get anything more extremely hazardous than hazzardess :eek:

Ronno said:
Of course you cannae get anything more extremely hazardous than hazzardess :eek:
The female of the species is always more deadly than the male...... :rolleyes:

Nae bother to Region 9!

If it wasn't for the support crew, I'd still be wandering the North of Scotland! The boys made it a great day, I appreciate you all putting up with my snail pace, just you wait, in a few months time I'll be as fast as Rossi! :confused:
Oonyack is recovering well from the trip, after spending 4 hrs in the pub and listening to Ozzy.. :boozer
Many thanks boys! :thumb

Back
Top Bottom