Accommodation

MrIFan

Reaction score
I've spoken to the guy building the bunkhouse next to the Stags, and whilst not quite finnished yet, we can make use of it for the weekend.

Good sound clean building, just not got all the finishing touches yet. It will be bring a sleeping mat and doss bag and find a bit of floor but it will be warm and dry.

Not sure of cost yet, unlikely to be more than a couple of pounds per person though.

Post below to book a place, also say if it's for 1 or 2 nights

Cheers

TUNED IN said:
oh!!!! a little feck up in the plans Mr. Burton

better book them the honeymoon landy ;)

If i park it at the bottom of the lane , we won't have to listen to his snoring :D
Remember , don't post Happy Birthday Kev :nono
Lets see if we can make him :( before the suprize :hogroast and drinkathon :friday

James Burton said:
Remember , don't post Happy Birthday Kev :nono
Lets see if we can make him :( before the suprize :hogroast and drinkathon :friday

That's evil.........and very very unkind Mr Burton.........

I love it :D :eyebrow

Toooned.....shall we edit his birthday on his profile so it doesn't pop up on the birthday list ?? :eyebrow

Ian....if the garage is shut, does that mean we can park there with no probs...seems we're going to have three or four 4x4's there and that little stags car park ain't gonna hold us :nenau

Fanum said:
seems we're going to have three or four 4x4's there and that little stags car park ain't gonna hold us :nenau

For gods sake, we're in roughy toughy 4x4's we can just drive and park in the fields and woods and peak district outback and live.

Steptoe said:
For gods sake, we're in roughy toughy 4x4's we can just drive and park in the fields and woods and peak district outback and live.

Hardcore kidney protection too ...... :gringo :eyebrow

Steptoe said:

But my flip flops iv'e got for the shower room will get all muddy :(

Kidney's and liver having a rest , saving myself for the weekend :beer:

.No body loves a fairy when their 50 :eek

Especially not cross dressing one's :ymca

Attachments

• whatton fairy.jpg
    whatton fairy.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 162
There's plenty of car parking space round the back of the garage, and space outside the greasy spoon too.

Is the field all right for camping. Steptoe said:
Feel free to dress and mince around however you want :thumb

Helps break the ice :eyebrow

Pint6x said:
There's plenty of car parking space round the back of the garage, and space outside the greasy spoon too.

Oh no there isn't. Garage is closed and all fenced off.

Parking for the Three Stags is therefore now very limited so in the interests of keeping the peace with the pub.........

If camping on the field to the right of the pub please park on the campsite.
If staying in the bunkhouse to the left of the pub please park at the bunkhouse, entrance is opposite the turning for Wardlow.

At either spot please close the gates on your way in and out, both sites are on working farms and there will be livestock around.

Cheers :thumb

Ian

Back
Top Bottom