Triumph Tour 24th August 10am

See you there sid :thumb

I'm afraid This is now Full

Steve B 1

I can't contact paulbde (not a site sponsor), so I've added steve B and glad to say Sid will be with us.

Whay Hay! Double bonus :clap :clap :clap

Thanks for the place

Steve

Weekend camp site

We'll be at the weekend camp site / feild on Thursday so;

a) Is anyone else camping Thursday?

b) Where are we meeting up for the Factory visit?

Dave & Val

:beerjug: :beer: :thumb

Meeting Places

We'll meet at the Triumph factory at 9.50 am sharp.
The factory is the T2 site it's the newest building built after the fire, from the A5/A47 roundabout get on the A47 heading towards Leicester you'll aproach the next roundabout at 1 mile and it's first exit.
GPS co-ords N52 32.620 W1 24.129
Does this sound OK?

We'll follow that up with a ride back to the venue for lunch...

Noel

A taster of things to come.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HKEuzxC4eGc"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HKEuzxC4eGc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

We'll be at the weekend camp site / feild on Thursday so;

a) Is anyone else camping Thursday?

b) Where are we meeting up for the Factory visit?

Dave & Val

:beerjug: :beer: :thumb

Jill and I will be camping thursday night too.

See you guys there :thumb2

Due to change of event venue, the plan is to meet at the Triumph Factory at 950am then once finished ride upto the campsite and enroute stop for Lunch.

Cheers Noel

Due to change of event venue, the plan is to meet at the Triumph Factory at 950am then once finished ride upto the campsite and enroute stop for Lunch.

Cheers Noel

Sounds like a plan :thumb2

:eek: No idea where we're going though :nenau

Several of us will be comming from the venue. Any chance of some directions? 'Left at the rounderbout, right at the apple tree' that sort of thing.
I aint got no GPS :( (probably couldn't work the thing if I did)

Val.

Sounds like a plan :thumb2

:eek: No idea where we're going though :nenau

Several of us will be comming from the venue. Any chance of some directions? 'Left at the rounderbout, right at the apple tree' that sort of thing.
I aint got no GPS :( (probably couldn't work the thing if I did)

Val.

Val,

Steve B and myself are also camping on the Thursday night and will be travelling up to the tour Friday morning, as long as we get an address from Noel we could all travel up together if you liked.

Brian

Noel might be a sleep :D

Triumph Motor Cycles Ltd

Dodwells Road

Hinckley

LE10 3BZ

2 mins from the A5

How dare you shapeshifter! me asleep no, I caught 1/2 hr at lunch in the van today! :D
As above directions aswell,
We'll meet at the Triumph factory at 9.50 am sharp.
The factory is the T2 site it's the newest building built after the fire, from the A5/A47 roundabout get on the A47 heading towards Leicester you'll aproach the next roundabout at 1 mile and it's first exit.
GPS co-ords N52 32.620 W1 24.129

A change to the list BLL replaced with Traveller.

Enabb 2
Val H 2
Noel 2
Oblertrone 1
Whatton 1
Terry Ryan 1
Dave & Val 2
Sid 1
Gazza 1
Newbie 1
Woody 1
Ovenpaa 2
Madmikey 1
Traveller 1
Steve B 1

Please let me know if for some reason you won't be attending, as ther is alot of interest and somebody else would be able to go instead.

Val,

Steve B and myself are also camping on the Thursday night and will be travelling up to the tour Friday morning, as long as we get an address from Noel we could all travel up together if you liked.

Brian

Thanks Brian, Sorry for the delay in replying :eek:

Looks like there'll be a little convoy heading off from the camp site :cool:

Val.

Alteration to List Whatton - ZedZed

Enabb 2
Val H 2
Noel 2
Oblertrone 1
ZedZed 1
Terry Ryan 1
Dave & Val 2
Sid 1
Gazza 1
Newbie 1
Woody 1
Ovenpaa 2
Madmikey 1
Traveller 1
Steve B 1

Please let me know if for some reason you won't be attending, as ther is alot of interest and somebody else would be able to go instead.

Alteration to List Madmikey-Colt

Enabb 2
Val H 2
Noel 2
Oblertrone 1
Whatton 1
Terry Ryan 1
Dave & Val 2
Sid 1
Gazza 1
Newbie 1
Woody 1
Ovenpaa 2
Colt 1
Traveller 1
Steve B 1

Enabb 2
Val H 2
Noel 2
Oblertrone 1
Zedzed 1
Terry Ryan 1
Dave & Val 2
Sid 1
Gazza 1
Newbie 1
Woody 1
Ovenpaa 2
Colt 1
Traveller 1
Steve B 1

Back
Top Bottom