A Run to the Hills 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dublin - Ramelton 30/3 ?

Howya,

Just wondering who would be interested in going to Ramelton from Dublin via Antrim Coast on Friday 30/3?

We could gather numerical strength as we go, Norn Iron boys rendevous in Belfast or anywhere that suits.

The weather will be great!

Bin

Bin, that's startin' to sound like a cunning plan :D

Rode up with Dellis last year but we went diagonally across the country in miserable weather so your run along the Antrim coast in good weather would be more appealing ;)

Put me down for a place :bounce1 :thumb

If I come with Mrs J, will she be welcome on her Guzzi? I'll be on my 1200GS.

J

of COURSE She'll be welcome!:)
hmmm..... might even bring mine....just to stop the GS's overtaking us on narrow roads:eek:
:D

Attachments

• Picture 0076GSedit.JPG
    Picture 0076GSedit.JPG
    75.9 KB · Views: 262
If I come with Mrs J, will she be welcome on her Guzzi? I'll be on my 1200GS.

J

Hi Jonathan

You will both be very welcome. We had at least two Guzzi's there last year, an 1100i California 3 and a 1973 V7 Sport which should be there again this year. :) Gorgeous wee motorbike.

If you are thinking of coming over then it would be wise to book your room now. There is a link in the first post on this thread.

Look forward to meeting you both there. :thumb

Aidan

Bin, that's startin' to sound like a cunning plan :D

Rode up with Dellis last year but we went diagonally across the country in miserable weather so your run along the Antrim coast in good weather would be more appealing ;)

Put me down for a place :bounce1 :thumb

Jockser,

don't count on it, I rode home via the Antrim coast road and the weather was worse than our miserable journey there :rolleyes:

Dave

The Lennon Lodge

One en suite double room booked for myself and Sandra. We'll be arriving on the friday afternoon and departing on sunday morning.

Looking forward to seeing the same tossers as last year and a few new ones.

Dave

Me and Sue[Room101] are booked for the weekend and ready for some off roading in Civil's backyard:thumb See y'all laters if you think you're quick enough:D
James

Ferries Booked

Holyhead - Dun Laoghaire 08.55hrs on the friday
Dun Laoghaire - Holyhead 18.00hrs on the sunday

Now that's starting to look like a plan :thumb

Dave

Jockser,

don't count on it, I rode home via the Antrim coast road and the weather was worse than our miserable journey there :rolleyes:

Dave

Yeah, I know - only done the full coast road once, following Sugarcube, and the weather was sh1thouse :( Maybe this year ;)

Are you on the fast or slow boat ? When do ya get into Dunlaoire ?

Yeah, I know - only done the full coast road once, following Sugarcube, and the weather was sh1thouse :( Maybe this year ;)

Are you on the fast or slow boat ? When do ya get into Dunlaoire ?

We're on the fast boat which docks around 10.30 and we're also planning on the coast road this time with the last link on the Lough Foyle Ferry from Magilligan to Greencastle.

Dave

We're on the fast boat which docks around 10.30 and we're also planning on the coast road this time with the last link on the Lough Foyle Ferry from Magilligan to Greencastle.

Dave

Grand job.
I don't know what Bin's plans are regarding start time but maybe we could collect you off the ferry & all ride up together. Unless of course you want to travel on your own :nenau

Dave

Grand job.
I don't know what Bin's plans are regarding start time but maybe we could collect you off the ferry & all ride up together. Unless of course you want to travel on your own :nenau

Meet up with me at L'B'Land on your way up lads. :bounce1 :thumb

Guys,
This is getting into good shape, watch out, we have forgotten something!
I'll be ready anytime Friday with one guest from Ingerland who should be on the evening boat Thursday.
Anyone travelling through Dublin most welcome to tay & cake at Blackrock before meetin the chaps and chapesses offa de bo-at. Ah Go on, go on, go on!!!
Bin

4 or 6 or 10, it's no bother to the wee Mandylicious as you know yourself JR. :)

Only too well :D

Right, I'll see youse all outside the coffee shop at the terminal at 10.30 :bounce1 :bounce1 Any one else arriving there or Dublin Port wanna join Bins run :nenau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom