A Run to the Hills 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boo Hoo.... we wont finish work till 5pm in Belfast... so we'll just have to do the nice pictersque(!?) run on the way back...:(

Still should be a nice blast up the A6 after work...:rolleyes:

And then gettin dirty over the weekend....:bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1

Off road Donegal styley... does that mean we have to dodge the bog trotters...:mmmm :D

Only too well :D

Right, I'll see youse all outside the coffee shop at the terminal at 10.30 :bounce1 :bounce1 Any one else arriving there or Dublin Port wanna join Bins run :nenau

See you at the terminal. Let's hope it's a little less wet this time :rolleyes:

Dave

Just booked my room for the weekend. Hopefully I'll get there this year after last years mess!!. Anyway I have wanted to do the north coast for a while,but never got round to it,so you can count me in for the spin up on Friday. It would be nice to get up to Larne as early as possible, so that we can take our time and enjoy the coast road,esepcially as Aidan has organised the sunshine :)

esepcially as Aidan has organised the sunshine :)

Noooo, that's Mandy's department :D I don't think the big tosser has anything like the connections that herself has ;)

Good to have you along Dave & we'll do our best to mind you on the way up :thumb

:(
we'll be leaving Dubland after lunch. (work commitments)
all by ourselves?
arahh feck yez! - with Mrs Og navigating and my filtering skills - we'll probably get there before ye anyhow*
:cool:
~~
Og

*this post may contain traces of exaggeration :D

So long as Mrs Og is navigating we'll see ya in Donegal on Friday evening :thumb

Otherwise, phone us before you enter the Lee Tunnel ;) :D

I'm in...

G'day,
I'll be joining you on this trip. I don't know anyone but I'm on the boat below so hope to catch up with some of you on the way. :beerjug:

Route: Holyhead to Dun Laoghaire
Departing: Fri 30 March 2007 at 0855
Arriving: Fri 30 March 2007 at 1034

Never been to Ireland before so I'm looking forward to it. :thumb

Cheers,

Bob

G'day,
I'll be joining you on this trip. I don't know anyone but I'm on the boat below so hope to catch up with some of you on the way. :beerjug:

Route: Holyhead to Dun Laoghaire
Departing: Fri 30 March 2007 at 0855
Arriving: Fri 30 March 2007 at 1034

Never been to Ireland before so I'm looking forward to it. :thumb

Cheers,

Bob

Good man yourself Bob. :thumb

As far as I know Dellis and Shapeshifter are on the same ferry as you.

Jockser and a few others will meet you off the ferry, you will all call here to collect me then weather permitting we will hit the Antrim Coast Road and follow the coast all the way to Donegal. A cracking route which everyone should really enjoy.

If the weather doesn't play ball we will head to Donegal via inland roads. Let's hope that doesn't happen. ;)

Thanks Aidan, shouldn't be too difficult to pick out the other tossers on route. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom