A Run to the Hills 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aidan1150

Nice but unfortunate husband.
Mod Squad
Reaction score
After the success of the Run to the Hills earlier this year I have decided to run the event again in 2007.

The dates to put in your diary are; Friday 30th, Saturday 31st of March and Sunday 1st April.

All are welcome.

The weekend will be based at the Lennon Lodge in Ramelton again but the Saturday rideout will take a different route than this year.

At the moment I am looking at heading further west in Co. Donegal on the rideout, taking in Dunfanaghy and Glenveagh National Park.

Accommodation prices have yet to be finalised but are likely to be the same as this year at €30pp/pn B&B. If there is sufficient demand an evening meal will be provided by the Lennon Lodge on the Saturday, again prices and menu are undecided, but I hope to have these sorted soon.

Hopefully the turnout and weather will be as good as the 2006 event. :bounce1

Edit 16.01.07

All the rooms in the Lennon Lodge are now booked although there are a few beds left which will necessitate sharing.

There is an accommodation page on this site for B&B's in Ramelton.

Good on ya Aidan :thumb ,
this years was good - i reckon next will be even better :bounce1 .
keep us posted :)
~~
Og

Ramelton

Aidan count me in, I have a bike to get me there but after the last time i might need a different bike to get me home. :D

VAL. H. said:
Anyone have any info on ferrys costs and ports from UK.

I'm based in wiltshire.

Val, your best options are probably to sail Fishguard/Rosslare or Holyhead/Dublin. Link here to Irish Ferries and here for Stena timetables.

Lots of us over here use Nutt Travel who consistently beat the web prices quoted by the ferry companies. Give them a ring. :thumb

So let me get this straight. . . . . . .

You're getting GSers together . . . . ..to all stay at the same place. . . . . . Overnight. . . . . . . . On April fools day. . . . .

:jes

Are you taking out event insurance for all the damage :eek: :eek:

thetoad said:
So let me get this straight. . . . . . .

You're getting GSers together . . . . ..to all stay at the same place. . . . . . Overnight. . . . . . . . On April fools day. . . . .

:jes

Are you taking out event insurance for all the damage :eek: :eek:

:dabone :dabone :D :D :D

kyle said:
hope you all will allow me seein im now on the varadero :bow

It's all about the people who attend Kyle not the bike they show up on. A warm welcome awaits as always. :thumb Can't guarantee that there won't be any slagging though. :p :)

Aidan1150 said:
It's all about the people who attend Kyle not the bike they show up on. A warm welcome awaits as always. :thumb Can't guarantee that there won't be any slagging though. :p :)

tellin' lies doesn't become you Aidan :D

Aidan1150 said:

cheers aidan.
think i might just be able to take the abuse :rolleyes:

Sugarcube said:
Can't believe you got shot of the 1150 A Kyle. That bike suited you down to the ground.

i know E :(
but as have said needs must.

not the end of the world and the vara is proving to be quite good actually :rolleyes:

and have the dr to play with :thumb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom