Paralever Register - Your PHOTOS please

heres a pici of little ole mavis. she started out the same colour and condition as graham w's...! cant be arsed to list all the mods, so ill list the non modified or original bits:

engine bottom end,

er thats it really.

the wheels are a second pair (broke the others) so i havn't got round to wiring the spokes yet, so kinda standard, but non original.

oh almost forgot, the right hand rocker cover is original too.

Attachments

• IMG_0451_1.JPG
    IMG_0451_1.JPG
    118.7 KB · Views: 3,958
here,s one of em

If you go down to the woods today
IMG_0220.jpg

hello i have just got this one been wanting one for years.
CIMG0796.jpg

bog standard as far as i know. seems like a good starting point to me. Bm

On my hols. a couple of days ago

Too busy riding to take many pics, and how the French remember the Resistance

Attachments

• PICT1888 (Medium).JPG
    PICT1888 (Medium).JPG
    85.1 KB · Views: 3,844
  • PICT1903 (Medium).JPG
    PICT1903 (Medium).JPG
    63.5 KB · Views: 3,842
GSPDSI.jpg

This one I have the longest of the 5 bikes in the garage (14 months ago), bought a 1100 two weeks after I bought this and haven't ridden the PD since.

seen this somewhere before

was mine last year, sold to andy, got it back after he has spent many hours titivating it.

Attachments

• purplepdrh7e.jpg
    purplepdrh7e.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 3,935
GSPDSI.jpg

This one I have the longest of the 5 bikes in the garage (14 months ago), bought a 1100 two weeks after I bought this and haven't ridden the PD since.
What a waste, must be smeone who'd take it off your hands?;)

On its way to it's new owner

No doubt he will be posting in here as soon as he collects it from me :D

Attachments

• Robs.jpg
    Robs.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 4,001
1989 R100 GS 'Bumblebee':

This is my 1989 R100. I have done quite a lot of work on it over the past couple of years -
Twin-plugging (plus valve guides, valves, stainless push rod tubes).
Hagon rear shock.
Complete re-wire (standard BMW harnesses).
Stainless exhaust.
Clock (it already had a Rev Counter).
Added a set of panniers plus a prop stand.
New Starter this year.
stainless fasteners.
New clutch and pressure plate.
Usual maintenance - wheel bearings, caliper overhaul, carb overhaul and so on.
It normally wears a Baglux tank cover.

Great bike, now rather overshadowed by a 2004 1150 GSA (also in black & yellow), but I'll keep it as a 'Classic' and take it on "Scottish Classic M/C Club" runs - as well as on Forry's Off-road events.

Bob.

Attachments

• DSCN0482A.jpg
    DSCN0482A.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 3,837
Heres my 1991 R100GS.Since bringing it in from Germany last month has spent most of the time under wraps. Today took her for a spin and managed to take a few shots. Great to be back on abike after a 7 year break ( 12 years from a GS), got a wave from a Uk plated 1200Gs outside Kinsale-felt great. All I need now are H&B rack and rails for panniers/topbox

Attachments

• IMG_0588.jpg
    IMG_0588.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 3,558
  • IMG_0590.jpg
    IMG_0590.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 3,521
  • IMG_0589.jpg
    IMG_0589.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 3,535
After owning the bike for a year, and spending a fortune.............this is my nearly minted GSPD :)

It's done about 30K miles, WP rear, uprated front suspension, all new chromework, low front mudguard (now), seat/rack, cables, handguards, rocker covers etc, etc, etc. I'm hoping to get the tank resprayed this winter, as it could be better, and then I'm gonna leave it.

I should hopefully be able to post some pictures of the R100GSR :) in about three weeks time................to include keihan twin exhausts a really naff paintjob, and this winter's serious cleaning/polishing job, (but it will have an MOT)

Attachments

• bike pics 023.jpg
    bike pics 023.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 3,494
my gs

this is my 1993 r100gs i got if my dad ofter my bike test

Attachments

• bmw r100gs.jpg
    bmw r100gs.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 3,426
Last edited by a moderator:
I feel the need to post another :D

r80gs in use

Attachments

• me up hill.jpg
    me up hill.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 3,386
  • Pig in water jump 1.jpg
    Pig in water jump 1.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 3,376
Here's mine. 1994 import from Germany with 22,000 km on the clock. Now has UK headlamp and speedo. Fitted it out with Jesse panniers and H.E front brake with Goodridge SS hose. I now have a front brake!!! Looking for a single seat and rack next.

Attachments

• R100GSPD1.jpg
    R100GSPD1.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 3,360
  • R100GSPD2.jpg
    R100GSPD2.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 3,376
Just took it out for a spin after a good clean, found a nice quiet place to park

Old lad come around and said
"wouldnt park that there if I were you "

I'll park it weer I want, sez I, ant bin a train darn eer for yonks

Bloody ellllllll

Hold me camera mate

Attachments

• GSPD train.jpg
    GSPD train.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 3,128
Twin headlight Ernie's R100GS

Here's a picture of my R100GS. 3rd driveshaft and original brake pads at about 80K. I love the bike but you sure pay the price on maintence. 2HE

253702996_aBmZa-M.jpg

Hi.I built the bike from parts and the rear shock is a french air shock.I forget how to stell it but it sounds like FINOWLY.Wildly wrong but is how it is pronounced.I ride it to turkey through most east european countries and later down to north africa.Only problem was the shock lost air in france(easy fix) and last third gear in holland ( got me home but new gear box needed by the time I had finished ).When I sold it to tim it had motocross forks but the front brake was poor so he refitted the originals back with the upgraded brakes I had picked up from motobins.

Attachments

• Morocco 2003 072.jpg
    Morocco 2003 072.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 2,928
Hi.I built the bike from parts and the rear shock is a french air shock.I forget how to stell it but it sounds like FINOWLY.Wildly wrong but is how it is pronounced.

Fournales?

I thought I'd posted in here but obviously not.
Have this until I take a better pic.

IMG_3537.jpg

Back
Top Bottom