Paralever Register - Your PHOTOS please

About time I posted an updated picture of mine. Had the bike for the best part of 12 Months now, ride it most days. great bit of kit :thumb

Carpark1.jpg

Its done....

... for now anyway.
I have run out of time for this year and need to get riding so the plastic parts respray will have to wait until next winter, as will the powder coating of the hubs and stainless spokes/nipples.

Loads of little mods... HID, Magura, HE, Acerbis, Ohlins, Sidestand, big tool shed, stainless headers and Y, Silent Hektik coils, HPN oil thermostat and central cooler, USD rear brake lever, Hawker bat., Strebel Nautilus that looks a bit crap and may go.

gspdc092.jpg

gspdc093.jpg

gspdc094.jpg

gspdc095.jpg

gspdc096.jpg

gspdc097.jpg

gspdc098.jpg

John

Picking this R80gs up on Friday subject to final going over. It's had an oil cooler fitted and the front forks are original although painted. There is almost no service history with the bike and millage is uncertain as it has been changed and the old one lost (although I am assured it was 50ish). Is there anyone who recognises it and knows anything about the bikes past? It's based in the Oxford area. Deposit has been made but I would still walk away if anything doesn't add up.

Attachments

• gs3.jpg
    gs3.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 2,522
R100GSr

Evening,
Finally getting round to adding mine to the list, assuming I'm allowed on here as its not quite the real thing, and still not sure what to call it but here's the ex-Airfan R100GSr. Not sure what I've learned about the world of airheads over the past 9 months and 5000 odd miles, but it seems a fairly relaxed place to be, unless you need to stop in a hurry of course - to be fair the front brake isn't so bad its just the lever's a bit too far away for my taste.

3632578887_349f746bb9_o.jpg

Above shot was taken when we were doing some RBR points on the Welsh National the other month where it was just the job for pottering around the lanes. Unfortunately not been all plain sailing, few days after getting back from Wales noticed a clicking sound from the back when I was wheeling it in and out of the garage, which after a bit of investigation turned out to be a collapsed output shaft bearing :blast

As luck would have it I only live a couple of miles away from Euroclassics so a new set of bearings, springs and seals courtesy of the ever helpful Phil and we were good to go again. At least they're easy to work on in comparison to my 11S, which is also handy when the wiring to the ignition pack under the tank breaks and you come to a dead stop on the way home from work. Looking at the state of the loom might have to invest in a new one come winter as there look to be a few more 'concern' areas on the way and it'll probably be easier to do it all in one go than keep chasing it round.

Off to Norway on it at the end of July so 'll finally get to see what its like on a proper trip

Cheers, Shaun

Add me to the list too please . Just bought this, with twin plugged heads, Mikuni carbs, sump extension, y-piece, stiffer fork springs, Ohlins rear and higher screen.Oh, Billet front caliper, and dinky spots too.
Pretty nippy , comfy single seat and LIGHT.:thumb

So, the 1150 GSA will be up for sale pretty soon, - soon as I get back from Norway on the PD !
So here it is ...1993 100GS PD, in lovely turquoise, 24K miles.

100PD front.jpg

100PD side.jpg

Can I add mine

Got it two weeks ago through ebay:D
List of jobs to:
Sort out noisy left top end
Noisy starter - might swop to older Bosch
Noisy thrust bearing
Uneven tickover
Fit a seat lock -currently cable tie
Pulsing rear brake
Slow speedo
Missing side panel and front fork relector; other side.

Jobs done:
Fit new front disk. I know it's meant to float, but jeesh:blast
Pushed bike onto drive and looked at it and smiled. Looked at it again and smiled again and again and again:D:D:D:D

Attachments

• gs.jpg
    gs.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 2,600
The Hornet

Just added another horse to the stable
I have followed this bike for years, it was me mates and after having putting it for sale a few times he opted to let me have it
It is a credit to the last owner. The bikes a cracker, it has a 1000cc conversion and dellorto carbs- its been out todat for its first thrash, and bloody hell it gooooos like the stink. I have had it for a few days but fat Carol Nash couldnt get me insurance to me home for 6 days. So while I was waiting I made a back rack and did minor alterations to the silencer - just to quieten it down a bit
I wanted to call it "BB" but my wife thinks "The Hornet" is more fitting
I sold my old "light" airheads a while ago and almost straight away regretted it
This is definately a hoot to thrash
Had to fit a Odessy to turn engine over and I am waiting for Thunderchild to send me the diode and regulator to finish this off with a well charged battery

Attachments

• Hornet ems.jpg
    Hornet ems.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 2,482
  • Hornet 4 ems.jpg
    Hornet 4 ems.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 2,538
heres mine

Im back in the fold:JB:clap:D and after a disastrous 3 months with a 650dakar im very happy to be back on a proper motorbike , the R100GS!:D
lucky to get this bike from windmill john . theres a few jobs that need doing but its a pretty solid bike and love having a boxer again. its my 4th or 5th paralever and would like to think this will be around longer than any bike ive had before. 18 months is the record out of about 100 machines:p and ive started by fitting my newish ardcase's:aidan
always up for an airhead rideout if your localish to north essex:thumb

i know its got the wrong tank on:blast

Attachments

• IMG_1325.jpg
    IMG_1325.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 2,155
  • IMG_1326.jpg
    IMG_1326.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 2,279
  • IMG_1324.jpg
    IMG_1324.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 2,274
Heres mine that i bought in August after a full strip down new clutch and about a hundred other bits.
It was filthy and had been well used but surprisingly well looked after (just not cleaned).
The guy i bought it from was an R.A.F technician who has travelled the world on it.
Still dont know how you can part with a bike after 15 years though?
Full stainless lazer sustem,Ohlins,twin plugged.
Rides really nice and surprisingly quick.
It may be going soon though as i have my eye on another Airhead:augie

Attachments

• IMG_0938 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0938 (Small).JPG
    89.3 KB · Views: 2,315
New member from Spain.

OK you guys ...start posting your paralevers and PD's here :)

Cheers Kenny

Hi, Kenny.
New in this page, user of my GS page in Spain, I've already become a member of yours.
Owner of an old R100GS '93, carica blue/avus black, it means purple and black, of course.
My bike has been stopped during 3 years, only 50.000 km. on it, already repaired and waiting for insurance and cleaning.
I'll try to post photos in my next visit.
Best regards from Ibiza, Merry Chistmas and a Happy New Year!!!!!!

R100GS - bikini faired model

My paralever...better pics when sodden weather and lighting improves :D
Doff my cap to previous owner(s) hard work :thumb2

Attachments

• IMG_2299.JPG
    IMG_2299.JPG
    97 KB · Views: 2,035
  • IMG_2303.jpg
    IMG_2303.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 2,013
  • IMG_2305.jpg
    IMG_2305.jpg