There's no backing out now

Mutley1150 said:
I've confirmed the flight, checked the route to Luton on Mapsource, checked the passport, laid out my clothes for the morning.

All I've got to do now is wake up at 01.00 a.m in order to make the flight :eek:

I'll be having a lie in till 3.00am :p :) , but won't be home tonight till midnight :(

Arrive Marrakech 10.35am tomorrow, now that takes some getting my head around :confused: :confused: :nenau

attachment.php

Mutley1150 said:
Then they stole my bike and lashed it down :ymca
One of those bikes is on the centre stand and the other on the side stand.

Wheres that old long in the tooth thread about that???? :D

Mutley1150 said:
I've confirmed the flight, checked the route to Luton on Mapsource, checked the passport, laid out my clothes for the morning.

All I've got to do now is wake up at 01.00 a.m in order to make the flight :eek:

I take it that you are aware that Fanum & Ifan are still supping tea at Bakermans.

WackyBaccy said:
I take it that you are aware that Fanum & Ifan are still supping tea at Bakermans.

:jes Very little could dampen my enthusiasm for this holiday but that just might :confused:

Your bike is due for collection 10/11/06. Did you ask for ID?

Enjoy, just hope Steptoe doesn't have to work on yer bike while you're out there! :D

Mutley1150 said:
:jes Very little could dampen my enthusiasm for this holiday but that just might :confused:

The realisation that it won't be a 'holiday' might, seven long pistes + will put it into perspective :D

Mutley1150 said:
Bl**dy Hell! Did you see how far he got the back coming round and stayed on :eek:

This time next week you'll be finding that easy :thumb

:nono :eek:

Only kiddin' have a good 'un Mutters. :thumb

And for feck sake lets hope that you don't get a rear wheel puncture, or you have to refit the tank cover, or you have to remove the MiGSel oil cooler guard............ :D

BTBR said:
And for feck sake lets hope that you don't get a rear wheel puncture, or you have to refit the tank cover, or you have to remove the MiGSel oil cooler guard............ :D

Keep your phone on, I might need help :D

Have a great time Steptoe.
And do look after Mutters, and tuck him in at night with his Cocoa :rolleyes:

He's an Innocent abroad after all :D

So long and thanks for all the fish

Thanks for all the good wishes. see y'all in a week or so :beerjug:

I hope :eek

Back
Top Bottom