There's no backing out now

Mutley

Reaction score
Well this afternoon two dodgy looking geezers pulled up outside my house in this:

Attachments

• Morocco '06001.jpg
    Morocco '06001.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 952
Then they unloaded a load of stuff onto the road outside my house. the neighbours must have thought we had travellers arriving :D

Attachments

• Morocco '06002.jpg
    Morocco '06002.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 966
Then they stole my bike and lashed it down :ymca

Attachments

• Morocco '06003.jpg
    Morocco '06003.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 1,248
And with a cheery wave they were off, leaving nothing but an empty packet of chocolate biscuits and two used tea mugs :confused:

Attachments

• Morocco '06005.jpg
    Morocco '06005.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 936
They said the only way I would get my bike back was if I met them in Marrakech :nenau

How will I explain it to the wife :mmmm

Mutley1150 said:
They said the only way I would get my bike back was if I met them in Marrakech :nenau

How will I explain it to the wife :mmmm

The bloke we sold it to wants to know if you have the panniers to go on the rails Mutters......he did like the baglux though ;)

See you in a week H ;) :thumb

Where`s the tax disc gone off the Landy ?? :rob

That number plate don`t look too legit up there,either.... :D

Last time I saw a trailer like that there were council lawn mowers being unloaded from it. Definitely pikey's they were Mutter's ;)

Enjoy ya self mate, remember to keep ya camelbak topped up, don't forget those bay city roller boots, stay out of the mud (seen enough of you in Wales :eek: ), don't buy anything from blokes hanging out of '82 Merc's at 70mph :eek

Almost forgot, don't spend my feckin tenner either......

Enjoy and stay safe :thumb

That's another fine mess I've gotten myself into :eek:

timolgra said:
That's another fine mess I've gotten myself into :eek:

Actually, much as it pains me to say so, they did appear to know what they were doing (plenty of proper ratchet straps, solid tye down points, sump blocks to stop the suspension compressing too much, bits of old furniture :confused: ).

Don't fancy the drive all the way to Marrakech at 45 mph with that trailer and the side winds though :eek Plus four days with MrIfan's arse in that cab :eek:

Mutley1150 said:
Plus four days with MrIfan's arse in that cab :eek:

Just had a text from Bill, he says it's slack already :ymca

Bags packed etc.

I've confirmed the flight, checked the route to Luton on Mapsource, checked the passport, laid out my clothes for the morning.

All I've got to do now is wake up at 01.00 a.m in order to make the flight :eek:

Back
Top Bottom