Hand Hotel venue for Llangollen 07

For a desk jockey you are 'just passing' a lot of GS type places recently :confused:

You weren't out for a ride were you? :eek:

Try the campsite ...

Paul.
If I spend loads of money on food and drink in the pub, will they let me "pikey" it with my Wobblybox??
be an overspill area for waifs and stray too :D

... it's a 10 min walk up the road from the Hand, and will be full of tossers !

I've just booked a twin for all three nights :) It'll be my first do with y'all, so be gentle with a road only biker won't you. :thumb

Can't find this 'dinner' thing, is it in the hotel or elsewhere? Wherever, put me down for two places.

I have just secured two single rooms for Jockser and I for the Llangollen weekend. :bounce1

Count the two of us in for the Saturday evening meal please BHT. :thumb2

Saturday evening meal in the Hotel... there was about 40 of us last year. I'll be posting details soon :thumb2

OOh I like food:cool: Best put Jill and I down for a couple of place's too.

Last edited:
weekend

Are newcomers welcome? Will anyone talk to me, not that I'm the paranoid type [who said that?]...

I had exactily the same thoughts before attending Hogroast last year on my own having only ever been to one other event.

It was the best weekend I have had in years .... totally brilliant.

Just pitch your tent or chuck your bag in your room and head for the bar.

See you there.

I was a newb at last years Llangollen and turned up on my own, Dumped bags in the room and walked out to the garden overlooking the river and started drinking with the tossers.:beer:

Its a great weekend.

Jon :beerjug:

I was a newb at last years Llangollen and turned up on my own, Dumped bags in the room and walked out to the garden overlooking the river and started drinking with the tossers.:beer:

Its a great weekend.

Jon :beerjug:

Got yer pipes well and truly cleaned as well IIRC - wass goot ya? :D

Back
Top Bottom