metalmule
ultamate ear
micheldever tyres
sandbar composites
bike2girl
a major bike dealer to be finalized
Ram/Garminman Saturday afternoon

so far, anymore out there ?

No stand fees taken, just the cost of each person on the stand pays per person rate !

What about Honda? They are fairly major.
Or KTM, they might think that their bikes might not be able to take the abuse we would through at them though.
Unfortunately, I do not think that I can manage - but could get the local chapter of the CMA to drop in and set up a stand... ;)

Funnily enough, I've done loads of Hells Angels bike shows and the CMA have always had a presence. They love their bikes and enjoy their lives. I think it would be nice to have the CMA there - they're keen bikers and enjoy themselves. Sure there's going to be people who don't understand but the CMA might actually bring real light into a few peoples lives - who knows? They're the same as everyone else except they stand up for what they believe in. Full respect to them because if you'll pardon the pun, they practice what they preach. They would no doubt have a laugh with the rest of us and that's what it's all about :thumb

Funnily enough, I've done loads of Hells Angels bike shows and the CMA have always had a presence. They love their bikes and enjoy their lives. I think it would be nice to have the CMA there - they're keen bikers and enjoy themselves. Sure there's going to be people who don't understand but the CMA might actually bring real light into a few peoples lives - who knows? They're the same as everyone else except they stand up for what they believe in. Full respect to them because if you'll pardon the pun, they practice what they preach. They would no doubt have a laugh with the rest of us and that's what it's all about :thumb

not a GS sort of thing IMO.... nothing wrong i'm sure with the CMA.. but can't see point of them... it's like getting the Rev to do a Christian service at the Hog... fine for those who believe but a bit annoying for those who don't.( now if they all owned GS's invite them for sure)

Been to a few bike events with Christian biker stalls, never seen much interest apart from free tea and coffee in the mornings:)

Cheers

Touratech
metalmule
ultamate ear
micheldever tyres
sandbar composites
bike2girl

so far, anymore out there ?

No stand fees taken, just the cost of each person on the stand pays per person rate !

Going to be an expensive weekend!

Nippy Norman?

Cheers

Touratech
metalmule
ultamate ear
micheldever tyres
sandbar composites
bike2girl

Bakes, is this still the current list, plus Bill of course?

The missus is keen to see the bike2girl stand, needs some kit:thumb

Bakes, is this still the current list, plus Bill of course?

The missus is keen to see the bike2girl stand, needs some kit:thumb

HUGH CHANGES a lot pulled out, twats

Bike2girl pulled out but was trying to get another branch involed, not sure about them, compostit bloke can`t coz of WONDERLICK BOLLOX.

MENTAL MULE can`t hes at a wedding of a freind.

MICHELDEVER have been hard work !!!!

But a few good replacements,

LES TRAVEL-DRI has come up trumps.

Not saying others

HUGH CHANGES a lot pulled out, twats

Bike2girl pulled out but was trying to get another branch involed, not sure about them, compostit bloke can`t coz of WONDERLICK BOLLOX.

MENTAL MULE can`t hes at a wedding of a freind.

MICHELDEVER have been hard work !!!!

But a few good replacements,

LES TRAVEL-DRI has come up trumps.

Not saying others

Just phoned Les to get a sleeping bag and he mentioned that he would be there after all:thumb

Back
Top Bottom