Saturday night meal in Donegal.

Main course choice for Saturday night in Ramelton.

• Total voters
Oonyack can only eat white bread sandwiches when he's in Ireland. It's part of the Good Friday Peace Agreement :eek:

(do you ca' them peaces in Ireland tae?)

Oonyack can only eat white bread sandwiches when he's in Ireland. It's part of the Good Friday Peace Agreement :eek:

(do you ca' them peaces in Ireland tae?)

:D :D :D :D :D :D i liked that...

Ronno what aboot you? fancy mediating aur here for this event? we'll let you in if ya bring your passport;)

:D :D :D :D :D :D i liked that...

Ronno what aboot you? fancy mediating aur here for this event? we'll let you in if ya bring your passport;)

Come on Ronno ya big bawbag take some heat aff me in the slaggin steaks:thumb :beer:

I'd love too but I cannae. Too near another trip I've got on and I can't afford it. Widnae cost much mind you, cos I dinnae drink...:thumb2

So far I have 35 choices from a projected attendance at the meal of 49 people. I will be ringing the Lennon Lodge on Tuesday evening so anyone who hasn't made their choice known by then will have to just take pot luck. :) :augie

So far I have 35 choices from a projected attendance at the meal of 49 people. I will be ringing the Lennon Lodge on Tuesday evening so anyone who hasn't made their choice known by then will have to just take pot luck. :) :augie

Any more orders lads :nenau Otherwise you'll end up eating whatever the chef has loads of. And there's none of youse getting my steak :p

Any more orders lads :nenau Otherwise you'll end up eating whatever the chef has loads of. And there's none of youse getting my steak :p

I'm not sure if I can stay the saturday night too so I'll not place an order but if I do stay and wind up with a salmon I'll spray it brown and change it for your steak Jockser... :augie

I'm not sure if I can stay the saturday night too so I'll not place an order but if I do stay and wind up with a salmon I'll spray it brown and change it for your steak Jockser... :augie

No way Jose ;) My steak's MY steak :D
I reckon if there's beds spare we'll find you someone to share a room with or worst case another B&B or De Crowe's accommodation. So plan on being there for the weekend, book your meal & we'll take it from there :bounce1

No way Jose ;) My steak's MY steak :D
I reckon if there's beds spare we'll find you someone to share a room with or worst case another B&B or De Crowe's accommodation. So plan on being there for the weekend, book your meal & we'll take it from there :bounce1

sold! ok I'll add my preference to the poll - is that all i need to do to book saturday's meal?

Back
Top Bottom