Don’t burn your bridges.....

Wapping

Reaction score
Maybe something to make a note of to go and see. If nothing else, it’s different to the ‘must do’ Millau bridge.

https://ponte516arouca.com/en/

The longest pedestrian footbridge in the world has just opened.

Where is it, mate?

It’s in Portugal.

Yeah but where, mate?

The website tells you exactly.

But you’d have to be a selfish twat to come out from under your bed and want to leave your house in the next 5 years !
I read it here.

Peeps can bookmark for future ref. That’s what they does. I read it here. I bet it’s awesome.

I seen a map that shoes the Malaga ferris. Look well cool. Kick back and enjoy chillin wi like mindz wi yer baby stabled an no feckin france. Awesome. But need to scor a discunt as me mates sez its a rip off else.

That looks spectacular. Is there a weight limit for Tossers?

A quick map check - 15 miles south of the Douro Valley and about 60 miles SE of Porto so not to far off the beaten track.
(A good head for heights required).:eek: I'm out.

There isn't enough money in the world to get me to walk across that bridge.

It’s hardly a pedestrian footbridge if you have to book to cross it; more of a tourist attraction. Oh and it’s a vertiginous no from me too.

It’s hardly a pedestrian footbridge if you have to book to cross it; more of a tourist attraction......

To distinguish it from a road or rail suspension bridge, I can only assume?

But hey, I guess a ferry is still a ferry, even if you have to book and / or pay to use i?

It is a waste of time, as the Iberian peninsula does not exist beyond the Pyrenees.

Back
Top Bottom