New Multi V4

SPA Position.
I put mine in a plastic waterproof bag as they are only splash proof. Cables need to be fed back via the side of the fan and around the petlock and up round the frame and out by the subframe bolt.

Attachments

• ee.jpg
    ee.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 212
  • w - Copy (3).jpg
    w - Copy (3).jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 210
  • rr.jpg
    rr.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 221
Addition , shows panels to be removed and also the slide mount that may come off as you wont be able to get the panel back on ( photo shows in correct position), the auto com unit is the auto switch on/off from the battery triggered by a live switch which I took from the aux socket , it shows 2 wires but this is due to the additional power socket I put on the end and the live switch wire is piggy on that. Hope this helps . The way I have done the wire link is due to being unsure of the can bus and felt this would not confuse the system.

Attachments

• f.jpg
    f.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 210
  • g.jpg
    g.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 217
  • h.jpg
    h.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 213
  • r.jpg
    r.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 209
  • w - Copy.jpg
    w - Copy.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 209
If you need any more info or pics of wire routes i can take it apart again to show , but its not hard as there is not much room so the route will be obvious , just a note , when you take the side panels off they can be difficult to replace as the air flow rubbers need to be in line , again you will find this as you take apart, patience is the clue.:beerjug:

I didn't realise anyone's used Autocom any more. Why? We have Bluetooth helmet Comms now. I guess there must be a reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you need any more info or pics of wire routes i can take it apart again to show , but its not hard as there is not much room so the route will be obvious , just a note , when you take the side panels off they can be difficult to replace as the air flow rubbers need to be in line , again you will find this as you take apart, patience is the clue.:beerjug:

Stick, thanks very much for your trouble. I really appreciate it. Should have the bike in about one week, although it’s assembled and in the showroom now.
Cheers!

Never got on with them and annoying you cannot beat a wired system for the best pillion / rider interface , no delays , irritating bleeps and lost connections and perfect for a tour and relaxed pace , the SPA works as if we are in the same room chatting. Don't need to chat to other bikes as its a distraction and Im not chatty on a bike solo as I am enjoying the moment and concentrating on the road ahead, you can chat when having a coffee.:thumb
Think I have tried 2 Senna and 2 Cardo systems over time , all sold on and went back to wired , should have learnt to be honest , but the fluidity of the wired works for me and cables are not that bad , almost better than lost connection and battery.

This is the iconic Sat Nav mount , nice bit of kit and mounts in the perfect position ( in line of sight)

Attachments

• jj.jpg
    jj.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 206
  • bb.jpg
    bb.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 210
  • hh.jpg
    hh.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 202
I have just fitted the Iconic mount. Very pleased. Missed the functionality of the XT and never got on with the Sygic system.

Agree as the Sygic is a sat nav not a GPS , limited in both route planning and flexibility. Nice if you go A to B but not for me . GPS is the best if you like to go where you planed .👍👍Iconic mount is nice

Howdy

Where did you get that mount ?

I have a multi V4S and currently am using a universal monolock mounting plate, which ain't ideal. Plus I want to use a monokey box.

Thanks

Fergus

Fergus , the mount is for the Ducati Top box so maybe best to contact you local dealer to see if he can get one and if it suits your top box , as mentioned before the Ducati Box is made by Givvi.

Howdy

Where did you get that mount ?

I have a multi V4S and currently am using a universal monolock mounting plate, which ain't ideal. Plus I want to use a monokey box.

Thanks

Fergus
Fergus, give the lads in Lee Honda (whatever their online store is called) they are a big Givi agent... I'd be shocked if Givi don't have one of their lovely Aluminium Monokey plates for the Mutly V4

S20 5G sent this......

Loving this bike . 35 MPG , tyre shredder , 1100 miles in and 50% worn soooo much fun ......best move for me for a long time .
The bike just delivers , does not complain and if you want more it gives you more and more and more until you have had enough , suspension swallows up every bit on all roads and keeps steady and compliant , front end planted in all situations.
Most riding done on B roads and a few A and back lanes , and no issues . Spain may be a worry next June but have bought a spare fuel 2 ltr can and arranged to have a tyre change in Jaca mid trip.
Is it better than my Gs , yes but in different ways apart from the low down torque . Well done Ducati , heads above the rest.

Got mine today. Followed your advice, offered Autocom and PDM60 up to available cavities (oh missus). Looks fine. Going to get the 600 service out of the way, then fit the extra kit. Rear rack adapter for Givi, inner pannier bags and tank bag ordered.
Thanks again.

Got mine today. Followed your advice, offered Autocom and PDM60 up to available cavities (oh missus). Looks fine. Going to get the 600 service out of the way, then fit the extra kit. Rear rack adapter for Givi, inner pannier bags and tank bag ordered.
Thanks again.

No worries , a tight fit mind , the bike will wake up after the 600 miles and get better every mile after. Mines at 1800 now and im sure it gets faster / looser lol.

No worries , a tight fit mind , the bike will wake up after the 600 miles and get better every mile after. Mines at 1800 now and im sure it gets faster / looser lol.

I think ( with no evidence at all) that Ducati must have a running in map, fueling etc wise

My SF was noticeably smoother and more fuel efficient after the service and the tech said that the software download for first service took longer than the physical side of it

I never understood why a brand new bike needed a software update but now have my suspicions

From what I gather the bike has a reduced / pre first service map installed and also a different oil. Once served the bike was vastly different and as you say smooth . I also had the Evo map fitted as I run the full system and the bike is now very well fuelled and pulls like a barstward.

Back
Top Bottom