Portsoy 10 to 12 September 2021

What !

Are we talking about grown men here ?

A few folk, who have never met me, didn't want to meet me ?

Are you fucking having me on ?? You're taking the piss right ?

You manage to create a personality with your online presence, not everyone thinks you are a good lad to have a pint with. Your choice how you come across, you appear to get pleasure from annoying folk so not difficult to assume there is some of you in that persona.

You manage to create a personality with your online presence, not everyone thinks you are a good lad to have a pint with. Your choice how you come across, you appear to get pleasure from annoying folk so not difficult to assume there is some of you in that persona.
What about the "it's only the internet" cries. Folk take themselves far too seriously on here.........

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

What !

Are we talking about grown men here ?

A few folk, who have never met me, didn't want to meet me ?

Are you fucking having me on ?? You're taking the piss right ?

Taking the piss is fine Stuart. All grist to the mill. Giving gratuitous offence is another matter. Think on.

No one is ever forced to "have a pint with me" but to not attend an event because there "might" be someone there who's online persona you don't like is, IMO quite fucking embarrassing, as I said earlier, for grown men.

Here's a funny thing, I have no idea who said individuals are, I can only ever recall having a run in with Arsey and Delboy, both of which caused me no stress whatsoever and was always left at the door.

Here's a funny thing, I have no idea who said individuals are, I can only ever recall having a run in with Arsey and Delboy, both of which caused me no stress whatsoever and was always left at the door.

There's always a line and you've stepped over it a couple of times to my certain knowledge. The spat with Arsey was one thing but iirc you made a comment about his partner which was way, way over that line? Even the comment you made on this thread, about the guys on the ride out, was unnecessarily rude to the guys involved who were just there to support the event and enjoy themselves.

Folk understand that the internet is one thing and reality another. You had a chance to come up to Portsoy, have a few beers and a laugh and show folk the reality. You chose not to, which is fair enough. But then you choose to deliberately piss people off with more negative comments about an event, which everyone enjoyed and which some folk put a lot of effort into. Micky never gets involved in the various spats on the forum, he's got more sense and is too much of a gent, so you can take it from me, if he had a go at you, it was well deserved!

Maybe it's time this thread was closed? The event is over and it's time to move on.

There's always a line and you've stepped over it a couple of times to my certain knowledge. The spat with Arsey was one thing but iirc you made a comment about his partner which was way, way over that line? Even the comment you made on this thread, about the guys on the ride out, was unnecessarily rude to the guys involved who were just there to support the event and enjoy themselves.

Folk understand that the internet is one thing and reality another. You had a chance to come up to Portsoy, have a few beers and a laugh and show folk the reality. You chose not to, which is fair enough. But then you choose to deliberately piss people off with more negative comments about an event, which everyone enjoyed and which some folk put a lot of effort into. Micky never gets involved in the various spats on the forum, he's got more sense and is too much of a gent, so you can take it from me, if he had a go at you, it was well deserved!

Maybe it's time this thread was closed? The event is over and it's time to move on.
I wasn't there but Posh Pete's points are worth reading and digesting Cabby. I did think the rideout comment was offensive. I know it would have come across differently in person and I'm sure you meant no offence, but............

I wasn't there but Posh Pete's points are worth reading and digesting Cabby. I did think the rideout comment was offensive. I know it would have come across differently in person and I'm sure you meant no offence, but............

Cabby is very much like Trippy was online here (maybe Trippy wasn’t quite as offensive in hindsight)

In real life Trippy was fine and ok

Maybe Stuart is the same in real life

I would agree with that having met Trippy, but not knowing his online persona.

The rideout comment was pure tongue in cheek, it was so obvious that Stevie Wonder would've seen it coming.

If it was said in my direction I'd have laughed it off.

As I've said on a number of occasions on here, some really need to get over themselves.

I'll go further and say that the Micky fella was more upset cause I didn't say I wasn't going rather than what I said and I still can't believe folk didn't go because they thought I was going....comincal.

Yes, I read it as tongue in cheek but not everybody would. Scottish humour doesn't always come across on this forum. Micky is a good bloke but he's very old and he's from Yorkshire; you need to make allowances....

The rideout comment was pure tongue in cheek, it was so obvious that Stevie Wonder would've seen it coming.

If it was said in my direction I'd have laughed it off.

As I've said on a number of occasions on here, some really need to get over themselves.

I'll go further and say that the Micky fella was more upset cause I didn't say I wasn't going rather than what I said and I still can't believe folk didn't go because they thought I was going....comincal.

A tip

Stop digging

Quadruple Wanker .... now #2 on my ignore list :D

Micky, I hadn't realise how subtle and reserved you could be with your character assessments.:toungincheek

Apologies for not posting sooner with thanks to Alistair and crew for a great weekend, thoroughly enjoyed despite the excessively humid weather.

Sad that I missed the cakes along with one other, (apologies for forgetting the name of tosser on a very low seat GS), I waited at a junction after the last man got seperated and that was the last we saw of the bulk oif the group. We still enjoyed arun out and clocked up a round trip of ~100 miles. Some very nice wee towns along the Moray Firth coast, I'll need to get back there to explore morei.

I was impressed witht he food, wine and service at the Station Hotel restaurant Friday night, thanks to the guys staying there for adding us to their table.

Sad that people fail to turn up after booking and fail to notify the organisers that put in so much hard work to make it all happen. Maybe it was a memory failure......

Micky, I hadn't realise how subtle and reserved you could be with your character assessments.:toungincheek

Apologies for not posting sooner with thanks to Alistair and crew for a great weekend, thoroughly enjoyed despite the excessively humid weather.

Sad that I missed the cakes along with one other, (apologies for forgetting the name of tosser on a very low seat GS), I waited at a junction after the last man got seperated and that was the last we saw of the bulk oif the group. We still enjoyed arun out and clocked up a round trip of ~100 miles. Some very nice wee towns along the Moray Firth coast, I'll need to get back there to explore morei.

Twas me :) ;)

I'm going to organise the same again for next year, 26 to 29 August, talking to the pub about a food option for the Saturday or another bbq. Campsite and hostel are reserved. Thread to follow in due course. :beerjug:

Did you deliberately pick the Aviemore rally weekend?

I was going to take a stall there ya bum!

Back
Top Bottom