Ainsa

peter56

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
looking at hotels in Ainsa for September lots to choice from. However when I look at parking they want 10 euro a night for parking. Anyone just used the street looks ok to me

Parked up outside a hotel in Ainsa a couple of years ago, think we stayed 3 nights. Bikes were locked together though using a Pragmasis 16mm chain and two ‘Pins’, also an Abus detecto disk lock for good measure. No issues possibly the 1lb of butter in the fridge was good enough.

Parked up outside a hotel in Ainsa a couple of years ago, think we stayed 3 nights. Bikes were locked together though using a Pragmasis 16mm chain and two ‘Pins’, also an Abus detecto disk lock for good measure. No issues possibly the 1lb of butter in the fridge was good enough.

10 euro a night is a bit steep. Most hotels in the centre are asking 10. Will contact and ask if its cheaper for motorcycles

I always use Meson d’Ainsa just over the bridge - not fancy but friendly family run hotel- free on site parking and I never even bother with a chain - or butter for that matter - Ainsa doesn’t strike me as a centre of crime which is one of the reasons I’ ve stayed there five or six times now and will be there in June next year if covid allows ��

HTH
~ Jav

I always use Meson d’Ainsa just over the bridge - not fancy but friendly family run hotel- free on site parking and I never even bother with a chain - or butter for that matter - Ainsa doesn’t strike me as a centre of crime which is one of the reasons I’ ve stayed there five or six times now and will be there in June next year if covid allows ��

HTH
~ Jav

yep me thinks it will be on street. done that a few times in bigger towns than ainsa. Do have a big cable & d- lock which i use for jackets when walking. That will do

HTH
~ Jav

Agree, probably no need but as we had them it would have been a bit daft not to use them. Would have felt like a right idiot if there had been a problem and we hadn’t used the locks we’d packed. Most of the trip was camping so need for locks.

Sometimes in Spain the parking price is for 1 car space.
Squeeze yer bikes together and haggle. Or just haggle
Hotel Sanchez looked brill and safe parking around back. It were full though when we turned up - So they said
HTHY

Stayed there a good few years ago - up in the Plaza Mayor of the old town. Just parked in street outside our room with a basic disc lock -
No problem at all:thumb

Cheers.....................Grizzly:beerjug:

The only time I've ever used anything more the steering lock was in a public car park in Grasse.

This is where we stayed in the old town :-

https://posadareal.com/

Think we had the Christau Valley room - so bike was parked against wall right under our window:thumb:thumb

Cheers.................Grizzly:beerjug:

Hotel Dos Rios
excellent rooms, good resto, just on town side of bridge, underground parking!

I always use Meson d’Ainsa just over the bridge - not fancy but friendly family run hotel- free on site parking and I never even bother with a chain - or butter for that matter - Ainsa doesn’t strike me as a centre of crime which is one of the reasons I’ ve stayed there five or six times now and will be there in June next year if covid allows

HTH
~ Jav

Me too . Meson de L’Ainsa

cde8e1ab94d10c4bd3f6d64a186750e0.jpg

Basic but clean . Private parking .
Seem to recall the set menu 3 course dinner was €11.99 including a bottle of red wine , as they often do in these parts .

My mate and I stayed at the Hostel Dos Rios part of the Hotel Dos Rios a couple of years ago. They have a secure underground car park just down the road and i,m sure we didn't pay. There seemed to be plenty of bikes parked up on the street all night.

My mate and I stayed at the Hostel Dos Rios part of the Hotel Dos Rios a couple of years ago. They have a secure underground car park just down the road and i,m sure we didn't pay. There seemed to be plenty of bikes parked up on the street all night.

Plenty reviews of Hotel Dos Rios. I think they have 3 property's on that street, all have positive remarks. Only hope we can all travel by then, if not I think we all have more to worry about than a bike trip

Plenty reviews of Hotel Dos Rios. I think they have 3 property's on that street, all have positive remarks. Only hope we can all travel by then, if not I think we all have more to worry about than a bike trip
Agreed, not sure my trips will happen this year. I liked the Dos Rios, we only booked after stopping for lunch in Ainsa and thought it was worth staying the night. The Dos Rios came up on Booking.com so thats were we stayed. The rooms were fine as was the food.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

I've stayed in Ainsa in the old and new towns.
I've had street parking and garage parking (for free) ad never had any issues.

Back
Top Bottom