1150 GS/A Spotlight mounting Bar

I'm after a bar for an 1100 too. I pm'd you a while back but you were obviously busy. If you do a batch, please put me down for one.
Cheers
Peter.

I'm after a bar for an 1100 too. I pm'd you a while back but you were obviously busy. If you do a batch, please put me down for one.
Cheers
Peter.

will do! as soon as they are done:thumb

David

Is there any possibility someone can post a picture of switch locations please? As in taped to the clutch cable etc... I'm picking up my 1150GS this weekend/next week and i'd really like to have a good look at where the best place for the switch is, before i start attacking it.

Nothing like responding to a post in a timely manner, but....

Here's the mount I made for my switches, As I had two of them to mount, the mount itself is a bit big;
IMG_6996.jpg

IMG_6997.jpg

Easily reachable with my thumb while not letting go of the bar, works really well for me. Made from aluminum and powdercoated black.

Be happy to make some more of them should anyone want one. Just let me know the size of your switch button.

light bar

And another, are you still making these light bars, I would like one for my 1150 GSA.
Ta Dave

r1150 light bar

hi are you still making the light bars for 1150 gs ? if so how much & whats the delivery time cheers steve

Funny you should all ask...

now work has gone back to normal again, i have just started manufacturing a batch of 1100 and 1150 light bars..

will let you know when they are done (got to find a new powder coater though cos the one i was using has shut down.... damn!

hell i might even pay my subs on here so you can pm me :D

hm

keep watching chaps...

i have a batch of 1150 and 1100 bars all cut out drilled and dressed ready for bending and bead blasting in the morning... will be ready to go to the powder coaters mid week

so i am on with it:thumb

hm

Lightbars have been in the powder coaters since Tuesday so will have them back before weekend, spent last night on my lathe turning the spacers so we are right on track to start taking orders in the next 2 days for weekend posting.

David

Lightbars have been in the powder coaters since Tuesday so will have them back before weekend, spent last night on my lathe turning the spacers so we are right on track to start taking orders in the next 2 days for weekend posting.

David

I'll definitely take one, please send me your email address on samodeller at gmail dot com, for an 1150 please

I'll definitely take one, please send me your email address on samodeller at gmail dot com, for an 1150 please

i will be setting up a paypal "Buy it now" Button for UK customers on Friday
so keep watching...

just got to check up on the latest outrageous revised postage charges from our beloved post office:blast to finalise the price for 2012.. and we are up and running:thumb

these will still be the best value lightbars for your 1100/1150's by miles

David

i will be setting up a paypal "Buy it now" Button for UK customers on Friday
so keep watching...

just got to check up on the latest outrageous revised postage charges from our beloved post office:blast to finalise the price for 2012.. and we are up and running:thumb

these will still be the best value lightbars for your 1100/1150's by miles

David

Thanks Paypal, is good. If you cannot mail direct to SA, I still have a UK mail box in London you can mail too, either way minor issue
Sean

Thanks Paypal, is good. If you cannot mail direct to SA, I still have a UK mail box in London you can mail too, either way minor issue
Sean

i can mail direct to SA... but will have to confirm price..

SA post is i believe the slowest on the whole planet... i could walk there with it faster:D it wooshes out of the UK in 2 days then spends the rest of its days walking from Barcelona to Capetown:blast

hm

Back
Top Bottom