1300GS vs Tiger 1200

Sorry guys...I meant old Blighty...Blimey was my own composition...British/Limey...LOL Arsey , lay off the catnip or be a man and meet me in mexico you pussy..I mean crazy cat lady...BTW I have a cat looking exactly like you...But she does not wear a helmet...LOL

Now it becomes clear why the Tiger 1200's were being discounted so heavily (y). Some updates for the 2024 model.

Suspect neither - more likely a troll who knows exactly what buttons to press to get a response to validate their existence.

Seriously guys - how about putting the knob on ignore in the hope it dies of attention starvation.
i actually quite enjoy his ramblings tbh

Did you ride it? Seriously you may be missing out here as the "old" generation 1250 is still a cracking bike and has most of it's foibles sorted. There's a huge amount of after-market stuff that just bolts on as well.

I just watched a very interesting video with Baron Von Grumble and Michael Neeves - both said they preferred the 1250GS. Softer seat, softer suspension, better all day comfort.

Interesting.

I just watched a very interesting video with Baron Von Grumble and Michael Neeves - both said they preferred the 1250GS. Softer seat, softer suspension, better all day comfort.

Interesting.
Great Video, found it all very interesting.

Interesting as the Baron and Neeves spoke a whopping 7 minutes out of 2 hours and 21 minutes like old ladies having coffee and cake but from 1 hour 46 to 1:53 it was kind of interesting as they would buy the old 1250 new if it had the electric screen and adaptive cruise of the new one…The new one was too fast and hard for them like a comfortable superbike ! That sounds perfect to me as I could care less about the electric screen ( heavier,one more thing that can break and whats wrong turning a knob yourself) and adaptive cruise I dont use on my car and would much less on a motorcycle as I stay as much as I can from away from boring straight roads and stay aware as I dont have a cage around me…12 kilos lighter is BS as the weight is the same minus the LI battery and snaller tank…Listening to them the new GS is exactly the bike I wanted…Too bad BMW fucked uo so bad with the smaller tank , less sound from the exhaust , ugly radar boxes instead of good looking lights and the stupid linked to the front Foot 🦶 brake…Mistakes Easy to rectify ! Or Akrapovic makes a full system later this year EU-ZERO 😉 and you get one or two of the Touratech 2 or 3 liter plastic gas ⛽️ cans and put them in the top case…and every time you want to make a tight on the steering stop U-turn without embarrassing yourself you put it into Enduro-Pro mode to de-link the foot brake…Problems solved 🤣👍Maybe Wunderlich can come up with the radar box replacement in form if decent looking if not head then at least taillight as also the S1000 models are in dire need to replace the ugly and stupid looking Harley blinkers…

I like the Porsche poster and what it says…👍Von Grumble must like Boxers…👍Nothing wrong with that except for the electric screen , adaptive cruise , linked foot brake and for sure not the smaller tank or quieter sound was needed to make the 1300 better than the 1250…🤣 Quiet the opposite ! But lots of things in Germany go in a wrong direction currently…They will learn and correct it…✅

Back
Top Bottom