2008 F 650 GS - I’m looking to upgrade the comfort of the seat for use in Middle East and purchase a used Motorrad top box with fittings - cheers

The Sand Pit

Reaction score
I’m looking to upgrade or replace the comfort of the standard SLAB seat for use in very hot weather in the Middle East and purchase a used Motorrad top box with fittings - any advice welcome

I have tried the standard F650GS seat , the BMW comfort seat and lastly a Sargent seat from the USA. If you are short in the leg all off the seats will move you to the front which in all cases has the least padding. My suggestion would be an airhawk cushion. It will be cooler in use out in Dubai too.
Key thing is dont over inflate them.

my bike had a comfort seat when bought, for me it was awful but i have long legs and felt i was pushed to far forward. Changed to an adventure seat, it's fantastic as i can move back and forth to fit my comfort zone. for me it's a great seat.

Attachments

• IMG_2073 (2).JPG
    IMG_2073 (2).JPG
    174.4 KB · Views: 15
sorry i have no idea where i got that seat from, cant find any details! that's on a 2011 model so would be good for you.

sorry i have no idea where i got that seat from, cant find any details! that's on a 2011 model so would be good for you.
Found it, this is what I have

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230701_093553_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230701_093553_Chrome.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 11

Back
Top Bottom